Kami no Techigai de Shindara Zumi de Isekai ni Hourikomare Mashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

1/10 because it's utter trash.

However~!

No japanese beta male for MC? Now it deserves a huge 10/10. Nice one keep going!!

Kinda crazy how quick his combat power raised and that seed giving 1% each time to the slaves..
Without leveling, will his slaves have a chance of surpassing his stats?

Dex-chan lover
@Sheruff6

There's a difference in mentality from being seen naked and ashamed and offering yourself to someone naked.
One is voluntary, one is involuntary.

Isekai my ass. Just add back in the nips and put an h tag on it.

• This
Reactions: GK
Great another run of the mill unimaginative Isekai series. I hate these series. It’s always the same. Guy gets hit by truck, meets goddess, becomes an overpowered protagonist, and gets a generic harem. Not a single original thought. And they wonder why their industry is going bankrupt.

Wish that author-san would of just mosaiced instead of drawing them like they were born without nipples lol

• This
Dex-chan lover
Forget 0-60. We went 0-8000. Skipped 87 plot points and now we're in the end game, I think. 🤔

ah jeez hahahahaha oh mog lmfao
wheres the comdey tag im diyng

how did he get all that power lol. i also dont remember him having all that skill
the author just wanted to make a trash isekai but only included the best parts and with a lot of PLOT

"nips hard" to the non-existent nips.... yup I can see that, I'm glad I'm reading novel and not reading manga right now

Dex-chan lover
Wtf are those status/titles?
Also, da fuck? 3 people she considered as her family just died?
The pacing is just off the charts with this one. It's insane. There's no build up.

Users who are viewing this thread