Kami no Techigai de Shindara Zumi de Isekai ni Hourikomare Mashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Supporter
Oh boy, this manga has reached apex garbage levels.

* MC with a slave harem fetish.
* Reincarnated girl with a slave fetish.
* Cheat powers on autopilot mode, so he has to put in even less effort into anything.
* Katana that can slice through reality.

All that is missing is the mandatory "bland white rice with nothing is the best" chapter. I expected nothing from this, and still it managed to disappoint.

i here for promised fan service . even light blinding me and non progress mc cause he already too op let have fun before this got axed

Could've gone with Siri 😂
Anyways why level? I mean your cheat code can kill dragon at level 1.

Dex-chan lover
@Shiroi_Kage @MilkDust @animepig

Isis was the name of an Egyptian goddess before the daesh co-opted it, like how the swastika was a religious symbol before the Nazis took it.

It'd be better if the world stopped associating Isis with the daesh and just call them daesh, and let Isis return to being the name of a goddess.

• This
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
@thermiexe On page 14 it should be the word "by" instead. I mean at least there was some explanation to his huge skill display before arriving to save the women. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
9999% luck increase....so he has literal plot armor as a skill...well at least the author is honest about what he wants do to with the history

Dex-chan lover
You would think that with 9999% luck increase, unless his luck was negative or 0 before the increase, he would never actually be hit, or if hit, take no damage due to it glancing.

Dex-chan lover
Isekaied in recruit mode plus active tutorial mode
Yeah this is totally not a self insert author

Fed-Kun's army
It's starting to get annoying that tons of thirsty kids are boosting this up to most viewed, if you want hentai, just go to nhentai.net on an incognito tab, not that difficult

Users who are viewing this thread