Kami Skill (Kokyuu) Suru Dake De Level Up Suru Boku Wa, Kamigami No Dungeon E Idomu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Group Leader
Page 24 last panel

That's how Google translator-chan actually tl-ed it. Looks like Google translator-chan doesn't approve Purine ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
IMG_20200724_121143.jpg

Nep

Dex-chan lover
People tell me that old people are more experienced in life. So i guess high lv = high age.

Since i don't want to grow old I think I will just stop breathing

What game is Purine playing at here. Tell a guy she only sees him as an older brother but get moody when he rejects her advancements

Dex-chan lover
@MoonStoneX maybe shes into incest but she doesnt know its not a regular fetish? haha idk man i have seen so many mangas where a girl goes ''ur like a brother to me!'' and then get mad or disappointed when the MC doesnt act on their advances.

Edit: after re-readign ch1 i remembered the theory that the MC's sister loves him too and purin said she doesnt want to marry him to not break their friendship and the other theory about the ''Witch'' that cursed the sister and blessed Purin, posing as Purin and saying those things to the mc

Aggregator gang
this manga currently at 9 chapters... if someone could do upto 8 or provide the right link to source i could (attempt) to do it

Aggregator gang
Why the hell would you tell your full name to some shady assassin who just tried to take your sister and kill you?

Dex-chan lover
Purine can fuck off with that BULLSHIT, fucking says she see's him as a brother than gets mad when he doesn't kiss her smfh, I fucking hate dumb mind games like that when it comes to romance like FFS make up your fucking mind!!!

@MangaKeks in case the assassin would be surprised cause this is the first time he met someone sincere with proper greeting and respect, thus they feel bad about it and lost motivation to do his job

too bad it doesn't work for this one

Users who are viewing this thread