Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Secret of Slimes

I was expecting something a bit worse than just dirty bathwater. Given how the guyz like 42 now, I don't think its really enough to be that reluctant to say.

Aggregator gang
Welp the slime bath is high rated doujin material obviously could be a bit embarassing to say

Dex-chan lover
o0zaK9X.png

Dex-chan lover
Sebas the butler...where did I see this before 😃

Edit: ...that guy's posture kills me, even worse than mine lol 😅

Dex-chan lover
wait... was he keeping around a goblin's loincloth just in case he needed to show off how his cleaning slime worked?

Fed-Kun's army
The native monster tamers, what, don't feed their slimes? It seems weird that they wouldn't figure that much out. Sure, maybe some rare types like the cleaner slime, but the way it was presented this chapter, it was as if they had no idea how any slimes evolve. I can't even go with "they were just overlooked for being weak monsters", since they out and out say other people research slimes.

Dex-chan lover
@Drakan he was keeping it around because the cleaner slimes get hungry and that thing is filthy, so more food for a cleaner slime on it than other things.

@Kurofune My bet is that they just give them whatever they have left as food, so they evolve at random (supposing they can evolve without a specific diet), so the researchers hadn't been able to make the connection between them.

Contributor
Calling a goblin loincloth the dirtiest thing in the world is an insult to goblins. Apologize.

I was thinking couldn't she just get her hands dirty and then when she washes her hands(maybe even wash her arms too. And if they need sweat get a wet towel wipe her neck and wring the water out) she saves the water. Instead of... you know. They just needed dirty water right?

Users who are viewing this thread