Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - The First City

Double-page supporter
They are sex toys. Look at the mask, ropes and candles, typical of BDSM play.

Dex-chan lover
I love his broken language.. makes him feel more like someone who truly did last 3 years in isolation, and with the fact that he's a child.. it makes him...

really cute

Ryoma in his raincoat is also cute ^-^

MC is precious ^-^

Aggregator gang
@WinChan I agree. His development and funny misunderstandings is what makes it worth reading.

I like how realistic his tragic background is. Idk about LN but in WN he’s not a otaku or office worker. He’s a homeless man who eats trap birds for a living and lived in a tent. It shows and says a lot.

Double-page supporter
Add new technology is double edge as you can use for good or bad. Like that glue.

tbh whenever this new technology thing happens in isekais, I feel like the people taking care of him are really just taking advantage of him. it just doesn't feel natural how these people are so open to capitalize on HIS inventions and ideas.

If I had those carving skills, I wouldn't be able to enter my room since it would be filled with figurines 😅

Double-page supporter
Those burgers are fucking HUGE. Please come to my town huge burger man, I desire a burger the size of a large pizza.

Group Leader
wow i want those sculpting skills

i myself can barely carve a flat potato lmao

Dex-chan lover
I think the Thug has some real guts (actually, just idiots) to see a really well dressed little kid and think "i'm going to mess with her / shake her down", and not worry about the guards/assassins that are likely nearby. Yeah, she could've snuck out or the like, but I certainly wouldn't depend on that without at least trying to see if there are hidden guards or something nearby.

Also, S&M storefront huh ;)

Users who are viewing this thread