Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

This isn't a request. This is an order. Obey me mc
Mc: :eek:kay meme:

I just lol

Mc: I want to leave to be more independent.

He was living in the woods alone for years.....

Mc: I want to better myself as a person.

He is almost a saint among men. If he gets anymore perfect, people will think he is hiding something...

*100 chapters later*

Mc: I guess the real treasure is the friends I made along the way.

gtfo!

Fed-Kun's army
So glad it's back. Thank you for translating it. This is on my very short list of manga I occasionally re-read parts of to refresh myself on when there's a new chapter.

@Elhao
I think the MC's reaction is not to what actions he took, because as you said it wasn't that unreasonable, but why he did it. Him hurting that guy the way he did wasn't a rational or even instinctual choice to protect himself and those kids. He did it because he was angry with the intention of hurting that guy to satisfy that emotion. So his concern is due his "acting from anger", which for someone as strong and skilled as he is, is cause for concern. Just think of the real people who need anger management and imagine them have super powers and magic... that's what he's worried about becoming.

If this was a different genre story, this would be a start of darkness event.

How long since last time I get touched by the story again. Every day Read manga, wathing anime and spend all time play VN to fullfiling my desire to devour story. The plot and conversation quite simple, but it almost like real story. It most likely the kind life we all want, just only need someone cheer on us at deppresed time and say "Good work, you did a great job" when we success or even fail.

everyone saying thanks for the chapter and i'm so confused??? because it's saying the chapter is unavailable for me :(

@Elhao
Some latest chapters of the WN (the rebooted version) explains his behavior

There's is something wrong in his brain :D

Big thank u for uploading thisss!! I heard this series has been canceled by translator, and it broke my heart.. And now I saw hope again!!! Big tank uu!!

Users who are viewing this thread