Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
@deerafl : everything we have seen about his child hood indicates he went through enough of various form of abuse that that is to be expected, trauma causes things to not work right.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the upload and translating this chapter..
it's about time

The problem with Ryouma personality is,
in the previous life, he's experienced all sort of abuse (i.e. torture), loss since childhood until adult, and he's always facing all the problem alone.
(even goddessess of new world is protested to god of earth for Ryouma treatment in his life before)

so it kind "shape" him into like Survivor/humility guilt..
all of his ability, skill and circumstances of with duke family always raise question in Rryoma mind :
"Does i worthed and deserved it?"

*that's my opinion for MC personality

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!

@sherlock0790
For sure, his past life makes him not so eager for human contact. He thinks he'd be feared or used again.

Dex-chan lover
Eeey, this is back, and we're back on a wholesome yet bittersweet note.

I appreciate his extensive introspection here. Fundamentally, he's a good and warm person.

...That said, "I'm just like him" is one of my least favorite statements when it comes to introspection, because it's almost never correct and pushes things in annoying directions.

He is a child whit the mind of a 42y old that have the mind of a 7y old, nice

Scientists have found out that a man always remains a child, he just becomes more disciplined and restrained

Dex-chan lover
The other site I use for manga had this chapter 11 days ago, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread