Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
This is the first time I encountered a n isekai main character struggling with his actions in the new world and worried of what he should feel like

Double-page supporter
While I do think it was a bit rash to suddenly go like "bye bye imma leave ya'll" I do like the idea of the MC kinda struggling with all the blessings he's gotten

Dex-chan lover
............. I get that his last life was a lot more serious but he is way too hard on himself. He literally stopped a plague basically single handedly yet still somehow thinks he'll become a useless person just because he roughed up some dudes? Like c'mon man, so what if you felt anger at people doing wrong things when you stopped them and wanting to be alone for a while? That's called being human.

@Dragou I know why he's like that, I'm just saying he's being completely too stubborn and instead of training himself he needs to improve his self image first, especially since his poor self image is a big part of his last life being miserable.

Dex-chan lover
@HiraOmnibus and others .... it was explained in the manga AND in the comments here WHY the MC thinks that way. You should go and read the comments if you cant understand it from the manga, which explained it enough already. It isnt THAT hard to understand things if you use your brain and empathy just a tiny bit.

Besides I already see what they completely did there with the girl. Totally OTP set up, but who knows which twist they do in the future. If they let all play out the wholesome way it would be something completely refreshing, but if I look at manga in general I believe that something happens. Like the girls finds new friends and even gets a fiance later and so on. Which will cause trouble and ("unneeded") drama.

The first thing you see in novelupdate of this wn, is vol 3 extra 3 and you say "vol 2 chap 37 to continue? that'll fast to catch up." and then you see chap 211 of the vol 3... welp, this will take a while xd

@Dragou I don't think it will get to the point where she finds a fiancé, but I think it will be that route where she will be popular at school for being very talented / smart and beautiful, then some high-ranking noble will stay behind her while she doesn't pay attention to him and when he finds out about the MC's relationship with her he will start making hell in the MC's life.

Double-page supporter
I can't believe 5 months went by.

Thank you for picking this up.

glad this is being translated again.

as for the story, this was a very smart way of introducing a timeskip

Double-page supporter
Loved the chapter except the i'm the same as him if i resort to violence NO YOU ARE NOT DAMMIT but oh damn Madam u really want to Ara Ara him that bad

Dex-chan lover
@Balancegrim @FireCamp
In the LN version/WN renewal/rewrite version there is in fact no timeskip here. IIRC in the original WN version there is in fact a timeskip near this part here, but the author felt they kinda wasted potential by doing it, so slowed down massively.
At the latest WN raws, the school is basically having its first summer break because she took her friends to go meet her parents? Also they're all girls and one of them meets Ryouma soon-ish, so she accidentally is building a harem for him, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread