Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Hmm, this chapter speak to me. I've been sealing my own emotions for some time now, not connecting with anyone...

Dex-chan lover
@the_white_rabbit You might as well do something with the comment. They can't be deleted. At best, they could hide it as "marked as moderated," but that just makes it look like you broke the rules, and it'll still sort of be here for people to scroll past. Put a funny cat picture in it instead. Everybody likes cats.

Fed-Kun's army
"That makes me no differet from them"
Boy got no sense at all in his head... i hate these "if i use violence to stop murderers and rapist im not better then murderers and rapists myself"-bullshit... I mean, i get that he has psychological problems and all, sure, but this thinking in itself is so shit...

...moms are scary... No matter how old you get... And no matter if you become a mom yourself 😅

Banned
Ugh... this protagonist is a retard.
Oh boo hoo... so you weren't acting perfectly humble, meek and controlled CONSTANTLY so you must be the same as an evil puppy-kicking villain. ¬_¬
Wow, it sure is easy to fall to the dark side, huh?
I've lost control a few times in my life. I must be worse than Hitler and Stalin's forbidden buttsecks hatechild.

"To retaliate with violence just because I didn't like how he picked on me makes me no different than him."

This is retarded, Satch was going to beat the shit out of the MC, heal him and beat the shit out of him some more over and over again and would have done the same to those kids. Not acting out in violence would have been even more childish, believing you can fix people like that or reason with them without speaking their language is the most naive thing you could ever think.
If I was in the MC's position there, they would have been lucky to leave with their lives, such shit bags aren't needed.

Supporter
what the fuck MC, violence was perfectly fine and justified there. Fucking idiot, defeating an evil jackass did not turn you into an evil jackass

He basically meant that he loss his cool and become overly violent. He hated himself that he was blinded with rage, unbecoming of him. He could have easily disabled them without using extreme violence.

The attackers picked on them because they were children and even threatened their parents

It was absolutely justified

20 chapters in and the manga is still in one color. white...reading this i feel like a child with an overprotective parent who won't let me see even a glimpse of the bad things in the world.

Fed-Kun's army
yeah well you can't win againts mother xD
also....damn the duke familly is a bunch of good people

Fed-Kun's army
I really enjoyed an MC who reflects on his actions and takes steps to better himself. I think it's refreshing and cool

That said, this may of not been the time for reflection. They had the goal of quite literally taking children as hostages to mug him. You have a right to defend yourself and whats more he didn't continue past reasonable actions. Again, I enjoy this development but don't know if it was earned.

Users who are viewing this thread