Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Double-page supporter
@Riger Given that I think we have already read almost all of this chapter elsewhere, I don't think we are interested in knowing the exact number of days. :p
We are interested to know when MC will manage to win a family battle against his new adoptive family. xD

WHO THE HELL TRANSLATE THIS!
GOD bless you!
if your an atheist
well thank you very much^_^

Dex-chan lover
I kinda hate it when people from their past life doesn't add the years in their isekai body and kept insisting they're only 2x, 3x, 4x , years old....

he's probably 50-ish instead of 42 at this point.....

Aggregator gang
@no168_92 the reincarnate story follow the rule of. 1 they did not mature anyfurther that the age they died as. and even regress.
they arent a 42y old with a body of a 12 year old. but a 12 y old with the memories of a 42 year old.

some of plays this well as to regress their tastes and stuff as well. no longer liking bitter and sour food. no longer emotionally strong. more childish. you get the point.

Dex-chan lover
@no168_92 they started him off at 8 so he'd be 45 mentally.

Really don't get why he thinks he did anything wrong.

Dex-chan lover
I think people are ignoring his body was created to be 8 years old from the start. He is 11, but he has only been in this world for 3 years. He lived for 39 years on Earth. Therefore, 42 years old.

Please pay attention people.

Group Leader
@MCX01 I'm not the translator. He was having troubles uploading due to watermarks from the source of his raws, so I removed it for him and uploaded. He doesn't actively use Mangadex, so I'd recommend contacting him using his Twitter listed on the first page.

Users who are viewing this thread