Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 6 Ch. 28

Fed-Kun's army
@DrakeMaDx Wanna know why I think your whole Argument is invalid? Because Magic doesnt f-ing exist... If the Author decides that the Magic in this world (which the MC has also accustomed to already) can do these things, then it can... period. Argumenting with real world logic in a world in which whole different physic laws are existing doesnt make sense.

Dex-chan lover
@NOUN
Hmm...
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Damn this series is really wholesome af πŸ’•πŸ˜­πŸ₯Ί

Group Leader
I love this series, every time I read a new chapter I want to read the previous ones once again.

Fed-Kun's army
@HDMI1 He covered the brown walls with plaster; and because he applied it with magic, resulted in a very even coating without bumps you commonly see on plastered walls.

Aggregator gang
Aaaah this is so healing.
The novel fan translations have reached the point where
stuff starts getting rough for him so this is really pleasant.

Dex-chan lover
... I'm still not used to the over-the-top reactions being drawn out...

its good that magic did not had any limitations imposed to the characters, it sure gives a lot of freedom to the mc to do stuff, only problem is that this world had people from earth, multiple times, i counted 4 so far, the mage, the tamer, the fake samurai and the alchemist.
And they came on different periods of time, except for the tamer and the mage, and, all those isekaied people made a big impact on the world, even if they did not had the same knowledge as the mc, they had access to magic, and they were powerful, the mc doing anything and being praised like a genius is kinda weird and forced.

About the house, i have no problems with it, the only limit is "you can do magic if you have magic power" and the mc have 190k, its a lot, when compared to the other characters, of course, we don't have info about the normal amount of power or how much power each magic consumes.... but we don't need those pieces of info, that would be super boring, if we had those, we would be putting a lot of needless limitations on the history, its good as it is.

Excellent chapter!

@JavelinJoe he have a construction skill at level 3, all math is automatically done, its like he have a super computer on his head, all skills are like this, if your skill is not level 1, it can do most of the things like that, same for woodwork. He can execute all things that the skill calculated for him and the skill will level up based on how much he uses it.
Skills are better that magic

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Dex-chan lover
bad things usually happens when things go very very well no?

Users who are viewing this thread