Kanan-sama wa Akumade Choroi - Ch. 107 - Kanan’s Smartphone Debut

Supporter
No, Kanan is right to avoid digging into ASMR; I cannot imagine how she would explain that kind of play to Kyougi for a variety of reasons.

• This
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
My phone don't vibrate during a call. Is that iPhone-only feature?

Dex-chan lover
YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO SENSE WHEN I WANT YOU TO COME!
- Women to their boyfriends/husbands.

What makes this weirder is that she, a demon, expects MC, a human, possess such supernatural powers. Guess this just shows how much she's adapted to living in human culture.

Dex-chan lover
This was really wholesome, I was expecting more tsun.

Double-page supporter
Kyougi Youji! why didn't you call your senpai girlfriend while she was in the bath!

Fed-Kun's army
Very cute chapter reminiscent of the start of the manga.
Which makes the dumb drama bait last chapter even more dumb. Kanan not having a phone was never an issue for 106 chapters? That means a situation like this never happened before.
There were so many ways Kyougi could've went about it: go to Kanan's classroom and tell her before doing the chores, leave her a note in the disciplinary committee room, ask someone to tell her, etc. but he chose to do nothing knowing full well she'll be waiting for him like always.
Kyougi's main characteristics are that he's obsessed with Kanan and that he always goes above and beyond to help others. This was the first time he helped someone at Kanan's expense which isn't a good look for him in a setup for a wholesome chapter.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread