Kanan-sama wa Akumade Choroi - Ch. 93 - Jeanne’s Exclusive Date

Dex-chan lover
"I knocked so many over!" And you almost knocked over Kyougi-kun too with your knockers. :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Hey, you guys see this as standard thugs approaching, I see potential opponents for a hot-blooded shounen-style bowling chapter coming up. These dudes totally shout the names of their personal bowling techniques.

Dex-chan lover
How the hell did you remember that?

No joke, that is some amazing memory you have there, you should be proud of it.
i didn't remember them specifically but randomly running into guys from the church of thighdeology chapter seemed like something this manga would do

Dex-chan lover
Dude was spineless and almost a background character in how he behaved but never did he get swayed and flirt up the other cast members.
That was what I really enjoyed. At his core, no matter his dumb actions or weird thing, he loved ONLY kanan. He would suddenly have clarity and always choose her side. I feel like they reduced him even more to just a harem protag. Which is wild to me given it is a NAMED manga with Kanan being the name of the story. I guess we will really only know if it is a harem by the end. It could go Nichijou route and have all of these only to slowly by slowly cut the girls off later on.

Dex-chan lover
people are still angy of the recent development in the manga when the author is Nonco :kek:

and here I am... waiting for nonco to update his Krazy Saiko(Psycho) Lesbian mangas :kek:

I love how the maid keeps the harem plot going forward by gaslighting Kanan just because she finds it fun.

Dex-chan lover
And to top it all off, the author had to make Kanan extra stupid to fall for Ami's guilt trip.
I agree with everything you said apart from this sentence in particular. This literally the title of the manga. Kanan is very easy. To trick, to please etc. It's just so unfortunate that author is leveraging this as a way to push the "harem" shenanigans.

But I can't tell you how much I agree with how you said that Kyogi's character was destroyed. Not once did he consciously flirt with another girl and his affection was fully focused on Kanan. For the first time we swayed and flirted with another girl and it just pisses me off.

Fed-Kun's army
Jeanne is so cute, she deserves to find someone other than Kyougi who isn't going to break her heart (not that he's going to do it on purpose, he's a good guy)

Users who are viewing this thread