Kanan-sama wa Akumade Choroi - Ch. 99 - Ami’s Teasing Discovery

Dex-chan lover
We have the levels of "god I wish that were me" previously not believed possible.

Dex-chan lover
C'mon Japan. I don't need pedophilia in my romance comic about overly sexualized teenagers.... wait...
Did we forget that the demon FMC's dad was a shota and the wife ate him up because of it, despite her androphobia?

With demons and corrupted angels being a thing in this series, they're pretty much going through all the kinky shit at least once. Normally, I'd speak against this, but considering what kind of manga this is and what it has already become, I'm not even going to speak of it any further.

The author just doesn't know what to do anymore.

Is he? There's nothing suggesting the dad was any younger than the mom at that time and several thousand years have passed and he looks the same
it depends on if you buy into the "1000 year old vampire loli" argument
ie. whether the demon lord, who looks like a kid, needs a disclaimer that he's not actually a kid to let people not feel icky.

Dex-chan lover
You k

You know all the main girls are in high school right?

The MC, who gets involved with them, is a high school boy, this is a important point, if they put a older guy from nowhere would also be weird and distasteful.
Also, they have a more "pure" relationship still in development, not someone attacking other people way younger in the bath...

Dex-chan lover
bro already getting more action than the MC.
Also some of you guys read the manga summary,saw tits and ass on the cover , then clicked and read 99 chapters of this and complain about the fan services and characters in highschool and shit….
Really wonder if some people are actually delusional irl.
Ever since Elon cuck took over tw-i mean X , it feels like the people there start leaking everywhere.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
We need the doujinshi sequel to this.
With her on Amazon position.

Dex-chan lover
THAT SHOULD'VE BEEN MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Users who are viewing this thread