Kanan-sama wa Akumade Choroi - Ch. 99 - Ami’s Teasing Discovery

Dex-chan lover
I read the whole thing, therefore I reported myself to the police. Talk to you all when I get out.

Dex-chan lover
out of everything you could have said you chose this
Forgive my crass comment, there was no other means of expressing my distaste for the overused comedy routine, without just going into full on rant mode. I am exhausted of the onee X shota angle in mangas because its been done to death and isn't funny. I feel the words I chose perfectly encapsulated that feeling. But I respect that you disagree with it as well.

Double-page supporter
Tourist crybaby virtue signaling in the mangadex forum when a loli or shota shows up? It's more likely than you think!

Dex-chan lover
The MC, who gets involved with them, is a high school boy, this is a important point, if they put a older guy from nowhere would also be weird and distasteful.
Also, they have a more "pure" relationship still in development, not someone attacking other people way younger in the bath...
Ok then tell me how old Kana is

Supporter
After reading all of these comments, I have to ask. Is this y'all's first manga? Have you ever seen anything made in Japan before? cause it doesn't sound like it

Dex-chan lover
Forgive my crass comment, there was no other means of expressing my distaste for the overused comedy routine, without just going into full on rant mode. I am exhausted of the onee X shota angle in mangas because its been done to death and isn't funny. I feel the words I chose perfectly encapsulated that feeling. But I respect that you disagree with it as well.
Dude that was a joke about your post containing "fucking shotas" which could be misconstrued in jest as "sigh, having sex with shotas...", which has the opposite meaning to your intended one (the opposite meaning is the "joke" part). It's not about crassness or disagreement at all.

Dex-chan lover
Dude that was a joke about your post containing "fucking shotas" which could be misconstrued in jest as "sigh, having sex with shotas...", which has the opposite meaning to your intended one (the opposite meaning is the "joke" part). It's not about crassness or disagreement at all.
(Face palms self) oh my gosh, thanks for the clarification on 🤣🤣🤣 I'm tend to take things literally~~ I'm not use to chatting on threads

Dex-chan lover
The MC, who gets involved with them, is a high school boy, this is a important point, if they put a older guy from nowhere would also be weird and distasteful.
Also, they have a more "pure" relationship still in development, not someone attacking other people way younger in the bath...
Have you seen the covers of the manga?

Users who are viewing this thread