Kanan-sama wa Akumade Choroi - Vol. 4 Ch. 52 - Miel’s Stolen Love

Dex-chan lover
092.gif

Dex-chan lover
hmmm, lots of meme worthy pictures here. Let's start. Page 3! Bottom case! "It should've been me! Not him!" Page 9! Middle bottom case. I think you can see where I'm going with this. :)

Dex-chan lover
I always get confused at the terminology of NTR. Doesn't it require a pre-established relationship being destroyed by a third person?

When it's just a dude/girl watching on the sidelines feeling jealous of two friends showing off PDA's, doesn't everyone deal with that everyday? I know I do. Maybe I'm exposing myself now

Dex-chan lover
I always get confused at the terminology of NTR. Doesn't it require a pre-established relationship being destroyed by a third person?

When it's just a dude/girl watching on the sidelines feeling jealous of two friends showing off PDA's, doesn't everyone deal with that everyday? I know I do. Maybe I'm exposing myself now
NTR is very loosely used her. But what she's attempting is NTR itself. She's just badly at it and even awakened to liking it too when she's feeling cucked.

Basically Meil is acting like Gunther from Siegfried's mythology.

Dex-chan lover
Besides Mei falling into the rabbit hole of indescribable fetishes, Kanan was very cute this chapter.

Dex-chan lover

As far as I know it used to be a three person thing where the dude let another dude fuck his wife/gf and he got off from it. JPN just uses it as a cheap way for some dude to fuck a guy's wife/gf and then have him crying as he watches in a badly written doujin. Or just cheating in general.

Users who are viewing this thread