Kanata Kara

Group Leader
That moment you were planning on reading a classic in English and the volumes get removed.

But then you remember your mother-tongue is close enough to Bulgarian that you can understand (with a lot of effort) what is written. I believe I shall be enjoying a good read while other monolinguistics are going to pine for this jewel a little longer. Totally not rubbing that in or bragging.

What happened???? I plan to read it after I was done w/ works but all chap is gone now? 😰

The One
Staff
Admin
@stressedcoffee are you sure this is an ex-license?
there was no announcement of it dropping and it's still listed in the store

I don't know how to @ someone here but "Viz Media (ex-license)" was the only option when I type in Viz so I chose it. 😅

Edit: Thank you! I edited it now to Viz Media.

Supporter
@stressedcoffee You just put the @ + username to tag/mention someone.

@Lymus The series is indeed still listed on Viz website but I checked both paperback + digital links and they are almost out of stock (except for a few volumes on Amazon) for paperback and are also removed/unavailable for most of the digital sites. In this case, does it count as ex-licenses or not?

The One
Staff
Admin
@stressedcoffee we don't allow active licenses, exc. for some exceptions, they are what can easily kill us, for example uslosing cloudflare and paypal due to some boruto chapters at the beginning of the year ...
so we'd rather not risk it.l

MY MOST FAVORITE JAPANESE MANGA OF ALL TIME ❤︎
I've read Kanata Kara at least eight times, and I've never been bored reading it.
The book has it all.
I think, as a shojo addict, Kanata Kara is one of the few manga that satisfied me with it's plot, characters, characters development and ending.
The art is light, very attractive, I love it. 90's manga are always the best ya know.
I've read all the manga of Hiwaka Kyouko, but this one is certainly my favorite.

So I highly recommend this one.
Now I'm gonna re-read it for the ninth time 🤩

Users who are viewing this thread