Kanchigai no Atelier Meister - Vol. 5 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
Those bigwigs really love to overcomplicate everything.
MC is like "do you fear me?", and now that I think about it, his destructive potential must be epic. He can't hit a slime, but with a big enough barrel of explosives or magic crystal, destroying the whole town is very easy.

Still no explanation about Akuri...
.>.<…
Akuri is MC's daughter. Which makes her about as awesome as everything else the MC makes. :D
But yes, I would like to know more about her too.

Dex-chan lover
Those bigwigs really love to overcomplicate everything.
MC is like "do you fear me?", and now that I think about it, his destructive potential must be epic. He can't hit a slime, but with a big enough barrel of explosives or magic crystal, destroying the whole town is very easy.

Akuri is MC's daughter. Which makes her about as awesome as everything else the MC makes. :D
But yes, I would like to know more about her too.
Yeah technically MC can dismantle an entire town probably in hours in the very least. I get why they are dragging out telling us who Akuri is but yeah it's annoying months later and still being cockblocked over it.

"Look at this awesome sword my boyfriend made for me! It can cut rocks!"

"Okay. Congrats, you have been added the list of Dangerous Persons."

🤣

Dex-chan lover
You know, when MC demanded to keep Akuri, they should have said "your position is too low, so we can't accept your demand." Basically gives him the motivation to move upwards until he can finally accept he's the true atelier master.

The longer you allowed him to be at the bottom, the longer it will take him to realize about his ability.

Users who are viewing this thread