Kanchigai no Atelier Meister - Vol. 6 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
A locked door? Oh no! How will the SSS-rank-in-everything-except-combat, and the teleporting girl, get past such an obstacle?!
My guess is, teleporting girl will teleport behind it, and SSS-rank atelier meister will just open the door like it's nothing and tell her to stop running away like that.

Dex-chan lover
They are trying to hide from the MC and everyone else that the MC was the Atelier Meister.
Which they do not need to do in all honesty they are solving the future issues by avoiding it and he knows what he's doing just not what it means incomparision I believe he will find the demon girl before them and than he will risk his life for her. The two others will face reality if not know than later I hope he comes out on top and able to save her from them. Since the others are not aiming for the demons safety or well being.

Dex-chan lover
He isn't self aware but he is situationly aware.
Which they do not need to do in all honesty they are solving the future issues by avoiding it and he knows what he's doing just not what it means incomparision I believe he will find the demon girl before them and than he will risk his life for her. The two others will face reality if not know than later I hope he comes out on top and able to save her from them. Since the others are not aiming for the demons safety or well being.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!
It seems they didn't need to hide Kuruto too much in the first place.
If he digs up a spring at the mansion, he might come across Hildegard's prison.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!
It seems they didn't need to hide Kuruto too much in the first place.
If he digs up a spring at the mansion, he might come across Hildegard's prison.
They note in the chapter, they suspect she is being hidden close to the kitchens so they can feed her discretely and quickly.

Dex-chan lover
No plan survives first contact with the main character. :pacman:
When it comes to planning, there are three levels:
1) No plan survives contact with the enemy.
2) No plan survives contact with us.
3) We have no plan in the first place.

This story is on the level 2. Adventurers and politicians keep making plans, and then MC somehow ruins them all by getting involved.

Group Leader
Re-reading this I noticed a small mistake on page 15: Lise was the one that won the plushie for Akuri, not Yurisha.

Users who are viewing this thread