Kanchigai no Atelier Meister - Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
Well, you could say 'sasuga Kuruto'

Upcoming:
The old lady IS Famil in disguise.

She lead Kuruto to where Hildegarde is.
Before entering, Kuruto recall the advice of one of the villagers:
For women up to 20 years, praise them for the changes.
For women past 30, praise them for the parts unchanged.
Hildegarde is 18, so he should praise her for her changes.

Except Hildegarde looks exactly the same as when they parted, and guess who's the cause of her having unaging (and loli) body...
She very angy. Her slaps doesn't hurt, but she ANGY.

Dex-chan lover
awesome another chapter!

i'm glad, going from generic asshole wanting immortality, its generic asshole using evil means to keep someone close from getting sick.

i'm sick of the villain being good in the end or being redeemed but i'm more sick of the villain just wanting immortality!

Dex-chan lover
you know as generic it might be sometimes the Evil guy doing evil fgor loved one i do like that this guy is like so comically Designed to be a evil bad guy and i guess it turns out yeah no

Dex-chan lover
awesome another chapter!

i'm glad, going from generic asshole wanting immortality, its generic asshole using evil means to keep someone close from getting sick.

i'm sick of the villain being good in the end or being redeemed but i'm more sick of the villain just wanting immortality!
I'm okay with the generic "I want to live forever!" villain if they end up like Porky from the Earthbound games that never got translated. Ends up eternally locked in a capsule barely large enough to fit his body where he can never die.

Group Leader
Well, you could say 'sasuga Kuruto'

Upcoming:
The old lady IS Famil in disguise.

She lead Kuruto to where Hildegarde is.
Before entering, Kuruto recall the advice of one of the villagers:
For women up to 20 years, praise them for the changes.
For women past 30, praise them for the parts unchanged.
Hildegarde is 18, so he should praise her for her changes.

Except Hildegarde looks exactly the same as when they parted, and guess who's the cause of her having unaging (and loli) body...
She very angy. Her slaps doesn't hurt, but she ANGY.
Wait does she slap Famil or Kuruto?

Dex-chan lover
Wait does she slap Famil or Kuruto?

Kuruto.

Basically Kuruto was about to come up with a praise per advice of the old villager.
Then he saw her looking the same and blurted that out.

She immediately went angy saying it's his fault/he's the cause of it (to be exact, the medicine made with rainbow flower he made for her back then, he got the dosage of rainbow flower part wrong and 'oops unaging body')

Users who are viewing this thread