Kanchigai no Atelier Meister - Vol. 5 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
"assination" Out of all the words in comics and novels that I've read, I think "assassin" (and the related words) is the most commonly misspelled. Kind of hard to mess it up, when told to spell it like "Ass-Ass-In". That leaves a mental mark.

Thanks for the chapter release.

Power Uploader
"assination" Out of all the words in comics and novels that I've read, I think "assassin" (and the related words) is the most commonly misspelled. Kind of hard to mess it up, when told to spell it like "Ass-Ass-In". That leaves a mental mark.

brains to much on auto pilot lol thanks for spotting it and fixed now :)

Dex-chan lover

To be fair this is japan, assination sounds like a hentai tag :p.

I felt kinda lost during this chapter, dunno why though. I found it pretty meh as a result and also felt real wheel spinny as this could have been done in about 4-5 pages not the entire chapter.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair this is japan, assination sounds like a hentai tag :p.

I felt kinda lost during this chapter, dunno why though. I found it pretty meh as a result and also felt real wheel spinny as this could have been done in about 4-5 pages not the entire chapter.
Yeah, I also felt a bit lost. Maybe it's because it's been a while since I've read the last chapter, but it took me a while to remember who all the characters were. Guess it's time to re-read this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Woman jealous is indeed scary for their just to the option kill with care.

Dex-chan lover
He saw those massive udders multiple times already...
If he wasn't fazed before, then it's safe to say he won't ever get corrupted by them.

Users who are viewing this thread