Kanchigai no Atelier Meister - Vol. 6 Ch. 43

Group Leader
So, what magical mixture will Kuruto make to save this mysterious woman?
no special mixture / medicine needed. He will just brew her a completely normal peppermint tea. (that everybody else would have also been able to brew!)
He'll acknowledge that it's good for your skin though, it helps with wrinkles.
Remember back in that flashback in Chapter 36 one of the old women in his village surprised him by making herself younger.

3ba2a273-00e5-4d34-aaf4-92095cb03623.jpg

b9e8b27f-fd04-4710-a58d-b7a833e6cf99.jpg

Group Leader
I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I don't find kids in manga to be cute, just irritating. Akuri annoys me, I just wanted to read MC x Harem, but of course every mangaka needs to add the daughter at too young an age trope.
Be grateful that Akuri is the "parental love" daughter trope and not the "love interest adopted as a child" trope.

Dex-chan lover
He kidnapped her to make her his daughter-wife!
I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I don't find kids in manga to be cute, just irritating. Akuri annoys me, I just wanted to read MC x Harem, but of course every mangaka needs to add the daughter at too young an age trope.
Just make the daughter enter the harem, problem solved.

Dex-chan lover
It's probably just me, but I'm starting to get annoyed by this "Kuruto must not know"...It's annoying when a character is written like an idiot when they have the means to be the best character

It's probably just me, but I'm starting to get annoyed by this "Kuruto must not know"...It's annoying when a character is written like an idiot when they have the means to be the best character
Kuruto is a self-sacrificing airhead. If he was made fully aware of how much his power could help people, the target on his back would glow brighter than the sun or he would work himself to death.

My favorite moment of this series :
People being shocked by what happened.

The Maids(Phantoms) :
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Overall, I think Kuruto demonstrated an unusually high degree of awareness this chapter. He should make some kind of big misunderstanding the next one to make up for it.
So, what magical mixture will Kuruto make to save this mysterious woman?
The steamed buns, of course. They might also make the count a good guy while they're at it. Have you seen what they do to people?
My favorite moment of this series :
People being shocked by what happened.

The Maids(Phantoms) :
image.png
The best part of it is, phantom people usually disappear all the time, by hiding. So what they're seeing, is a little girl beating them at their own game, and carrying a boy trice as big as herself at the time.

Dex-chan lover
Kuruto is a self-sacrificing airhead. If he was made fully aware of how much his power could help people, the target on his back would glow brighter than the sun or he would work himself to death.
Yeah, maybe I didn't explain myself properly: the target thing was already said some chapters ago by Yurisha, but iirc it was also said that the atelier meister was a figure so important that was almost untouchable....but that's not the point.
My problem is Kuruto's airheadness: the boy comes from a village of people so talented they basically are superior beings. I mean, they use mythril to make cutlery...and while this shows that the entire village sense of normal is completely not normal, they had some interactions with "normal people" (as shown in flashbacks). That's why I find it stupidly impossible that they sent a young boy to the city and nobody said to him "hey, keep it down just a bit" or without any way/knowledge of defending himself from potential danger (or from himself).

Let's look at the events: he built a mansion/atelier from the ground up in a couple of days, he dug mythril and iirc adamatium from a random mountain/mine, he made Lyse's dagger that is basically a mithic weapon, he made the fortress wall able to exorcise spirits/skeletons, in the ruins he dug a tunnel directly to the final room and cleared the demon's magic circle with a mop, he dug a hot spring in the middle of the town and built a foot bath.....
Like, c'mon, it's stupid that the other characters can only be shocked and slowly accept it instead of making him realize that normal people can't do that. The boy is literally living in a fake world where he thinks everyone can do the things he does.
It's just my opinion, but Kuruto is the result of "author: I need a klutz mc with abnormal abilities that make abnormal things so that he is the comic relief"

Last edited:
Overall, I think Kuruto demonstrated an unusually high degree of awareness this chapter. He should make some kind of big misunderstanding the next one to make up for it.

The steamed buns, of course. They might also make the count a good guy while they're at it. Have you seen what they do to people?

The best part of it is, phantom people usually disappear all the time, by hiding. So what they're seeing, is a little girl beating them at their own game, and carrying a boy trice as big as herself at the time.
More like now they have to report that "Kuruto-sama has disappear in thin air, maybe behind the locked door that even Phantom couldn't get into"
What got me enjoying is the fact we get to see those Phantom's surprised faces on what happen this time xD

Dex-chan lover
Lol on that Japan 44 manju

Also kuruto did sound like that guy lives next door to demon king

Users who are viewing this thread