Kanchigai no Atelier Meister

Dex-chan lover
I'm 50% into chapter 13 but think I'm going to drop this unless something can confirm for me.

They are all acting like this friend when in truth they are just as bad as his previous party. Lying about his ranking to his face.

This kid has trauma about being abandoned and never had friends.
These guys are not his friends does not matter what reason it is they are lying to him and then the job.
They are risking his life while again lying to him.

Like wtf is wrong with this people....

They act like they want to protect him but lying about his job as apparently an assistant to the atelier meister when in fact he is just bait for an assassin for this princess.

If this is what a friend is then fuck that he might as well go back to his village.

They are all just using a kid who has only ever been miss treated and used by his previous party.

Just because they "act" friendly to him does not make them any better than that party.

They are 1000% not his friends and the fact they think they are is fucked up.
true but mc is weirdly naive he's begging to be treated that way

Aggregator gang
I'm tired of this "I'm useless but op, I can do pretty much anything, but my low IQ can't comprehend how useful and impactful my skills are, boohoo don't abandon me" type of MC, Already read until chapter 22, but I'm gonna drop this, I guess the character design for the side character is good but MY GOD the MC.... I can't stand him

This one was really a fun trip for me. Even though it's kinda irritating how dense the MC...
One of my Guilty Trip of Pleasure.

By the way, the RAW is available until 44 iirc (updated December last year), wish this got picked up again and continue. Really loves this kind of Guilty-trip series.

I don't think I've ever been so pissed off by a manga in my entire life. There is absolutely no reason for everyone to be keeping Kuruto in the dark about anything that's going on. And the fact that he's SO GODDAMN DENSE!!! Just adds insult to injury. I have to drop this manga for the sake of my own mental health.

This is a story about:

- A dumb, naive MC with zero self-esteem and zero self-worth, plus completely clueless about life.

- A bunch of girls that keep yapping about what's good for MC and to "protect" him, but they never care enough to say anything to him about his worth, and basically just use him for their gains.

I'm all for a cute and innocent male MC, but this is just blatantly ridiculous. I mean if you like this kind of shit, you do you.

Dex-chan lover
Top comedy with incredibly cute characters and plot.

P.S.: How nice it is to watch people get upset when they can't self-insert into the main character of isekai.

MC Is completely retarded. The Premise of "Lack of common sense" is overused and stupid. Unless you are also retarded, DON'T READ THIS SHIT.
It was interesting, had some funny moments and the fact that the MC had day-to-day op abilities was fun, but he is UNBEARABLE. Why do mangakas insist in doing this SHIT aAaAaA :notlikethis:

MC Is completely retarded. The Premise of "Lack of common sense" is overused and stupid. Unless you are also retarded, DON'T READ THIS SHIT.
It was interesting, had some funny moments and the fact that the MC had day-to-day op abilities was fun, but he is UNBEARABLE. Why do mangakas insist in doing this SHIT aAaAaA :notlikethis:
Don't take it too serious. Life needs the dumb, silly, or downright funny things to break up the monotony.

Don't take it too serious. Life needs the dumb, silly, or downright funny things to break up the monotony.
The problem is that it's waaaay overused and not realistic at all on how stupid or "lack common sense" are written. It's not impossible to be oblivious to things, but these fantasy/isekai have been overdoing it with a really bad writting and that's the problem, it lacks a good writting to make things believable and satisfactory. Not just talking about this manga, but in general with this theme

The problem is that it's waaaay overused and not realistic at all on how stupid or "lack common sense" are written. It's not impossible to be oblivious to things, but these fantasy/isekai have been overdoing it with a really bad writting and that's the problem, it lacks a good writting to make things believable and satisfactory. Not just talking about this manga, but in general with this theme
No you're right that it's hamfisted. I think it's more parody than anything. I'm not sure if that was the intent. It's what I'm getting. Hopefully the author is aware and leans into it more as time goes on, or course corrects.

Users who are viewing this thread