Kanojo ga Senpai ni NTR-reta node, Senpai no Kanojo wo NTR-masu - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Final Stage

Dex-chan lover
Well, that was something. Their reactions to being outed seem ridiculous at first, but I've heard plenty of similar reactions before. It definitely takes a certain type to be a cheater.
it's not a type to be a cheater, yet it only certain types who are loyal, not all of them are healthy ones

and I call BS on Kamokura guy dating without sex for long. dating in uni is a lot of hassle, for a player it not worth it to do without getting some. I was this Kamokura guy back in my uni days, when it was for dating it was too much of a hassle to cheat, when it was for sex purely it was too much of a hassle to date. and it is also pleanty depressing to knew how easy both guys and gals cheat on their 'significant others'. makes you doubt any of yours relationships.

Dex-chan lover
Well, that was something. Their reactions to being outed seem ridiculous at first, but I've heard plenty of similar reactions before. It definitely takes a certain type to be a cheater.
Karen's reaction was very realistic to be honest. She showed herself as a narcisist and went full DARVO (denial, attack, reverse victim and ofender) mode on MC. This is a very common thing when a cheater got exposed.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, my expectations were already insanely low and I still got disappointed

Dex-chan lover
trying to spin it that she's a virgin at this point makes no sense whatsoever lawl

and this self insert bs that the girl HAS to be a virgin if she gets together with the right guy is really disgusting tbh
Same could be said about you - I always find it very sus when someone gets trigger so hard by a character that kept their virginity/ isn't having casual sex.
It might not be common these days but it's an ideal to aspire to; as well as a cultural difference. Manga characters usually aren't average (and thus boring) for obvious reasons , but wouldn't complain about them being stronger/ smarter/ superhuman even or more attractive (well you might when it's a female and you are certain ist). Thus you are the sus one.

Dex-chan lover
Same could be said about you - I always find it very sus when someone gets trigger so hard by a character that kept their virginity/ isn't having casual sex.
It might not be common these days but it's an ideal to aspire to; as well as a cultural difference. Manga characters usually aren't average (and thus boring) for obvious reasons , but wouldn't complain about them being stronger/ smarter/ superhuman even or more attractive (well you might when it's a female and you are certain ist). Thus you are the sus one.
are you even aware of the bullshit you are writing?? what if ppl were together for 10 + years and discovered things just weren't working out and they go their separate ways afterward and then meet the one they were destined to be with - do you really think any sexual relations up to this point were "casual??"
this is exactly why i'm saying that your point of view is creepy as fuck. for you it's either one guy/girl for life (something they apparently have to figure out in school/college already where they still may be minors) or they're manwhores/sluts sleeping around with everyone. this close-minded bullshit doesn't allow for anything in-between.
and what the flying fuck do you mean with "ideal??"
an ideal is something both sides strive for and it's where they are at their happiest. if that's a chaste life, sure. if they genuinely want to go the next step(s) - either before or after marriage - that's their own fucking business. all of this is assuming you live in an area that even remotely resembles a democracy (not just on paper) of course - and both genders have equal say in the matter and no "cultural differences" (lmao) are interfering with that.

lastly, of fucking course are manga characters boring. each manga rehashes the same fucking tropes over and over.

Dex-chan lover
:wtf:
I think Touko-san is fine whether she is virgin or not tho.
Also I don't remember seeing Rumi in ln christmas reveal.

Double-page supporter
Guess this is the best place to end it. From what I have seen of the WN/LN, it all goes downhill from here since the MC basically gets a harem with FMC, the ex, and a third person with it turning into a generic romcom.

Dex-chan lover
Guess this is the best place to end it. From what I have seen of the WN/LN, it all goes downhill from here since the MC basically gets a harem with FMC, the ex, and a third person with it turning into a generic romcom.
thx for the heads up bro
REALLY don't have to see him taking the ex back - for any dumb reason.

Dex-chan lover
This is not the end of the original novels, it is just part 1 of the story.

It continues beyond this, but unfortunately the novels have barely been translated.

In short, it turns into a normal slice of life story after this for the most part.
That’s…weird. A normal slice of life surrouhding 2 people who were cheated on? I mean, I guess that could work especially if the exes popped Back in occasionally to stir up trouble

Dex-chan lover
Thats why you call manga like this a promo, so they make you go read the LN if you want to get anything out of it, and since this adapted only 1 Volume, thats pretty much it, with the LN getting a 4th and final volume in a couple of days
I'm sorry but can you spoil me some or everything? IMO with this title if that only cover 1 volume with 4 more after this ending that must be uselessly long...

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you Radeon, for doing these last 2 chapters and bringing to an end this story. Overall for this manga, knowing this is more of a promotion, I still would've liked it to continue so both of them get properly together but at the same time, with this stories, it can end up with slow progress between them and lots of drama in between where it gets stale.

Aggregator gang
sounds a bit unsatisfying honestly..
Not really if you actually think about it. The drama that makes the title is over, so what's next other than slice-of-life?
This is basically all of the excitement for the manga and trying to push out more would be counterproductive and/or forced.
All things considered, you can say the story ended here and the rest of the novel would probably be an extended epilogue, if not a standalone sequel.

Dex-chan lover
Karen's reaction is actually a lot more common than you think, I've seen videos of women acting like full blown children with their crying after they get caught in the act

They also try their hardest to gaslight you despite you having evidence of what they did

Dex-chan lover
Not really if you actually think about it. The drama that makes the title is over, so what's next other than slice-of-life?
This is basically all of the excitement for the manga and trying to push out more would be counterproductive and/or forced.
All things considered, you can say the story ended here and the rest of the novel would probably be an extended epilogue, if not a standalone sequel.
A sequel makes the most sense here, there's a manga I'm currently reading that started off as an office worker and his boss, that whole manga was the process of them getting together, now there's a sequel to that where they're officially a couple

Aggregator gang
A sequel makes the most sense here, there's a manga I'm currently reading that started off as an office worker and his boss, that whole manga was the process of them getting together, now there's a sequel to that where they're officially a couple
Sauce? 😊

Dex-chan lover
Karen's reaction was very realistic to be honest. She showed herself as a narcisist and went full DARVO (denial, attack, reverse victim and ofender) mode on MC. This is a very common thing when a cheater got exposed.
Realistic, but not satisfying. Especially since this is the final chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread