Kanojo mo Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - For Their Sake

Like the new girl and think she will be nice addition to the harem seems she wants join because shes lonely and her ego but hope we get some spacing to build the harem to build the character relationships.

Also hope this doesn't end with him having to choose one girl.

Dex-chan lover
Why is that girl even so persistent to get Naoya as her BF? IIRC the original reason she wanted to go for a BF was to protect her image or something like that and that she could refuse anybody else by saying "I have a BF". But for that it doesn't HAVE to be MC, it could be anybody else.

Dex-chan lover
I have but one question for the manga-ka regarding Mirika. Does she like banana's? 😆

The logic in this Manga is non existent but at least the comedy is great I guess.

Group Leader
This has some hilarious lines that are made better by the fact I'll probably never read them anywhere else. "I wouldn't be two-timing if I was afraid of something like that!".

Dex-chan lover
A part of me wants this to keep a trio, but this new girl is pretty funny and hot, so I wouldn't mind either way. I just hope the author doesn't start adding new girls too fast into the mix.

Users who are viewing this thread