Kanojo mo Kanojo - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - No Matter What You Say

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaand we've got an Alpha! Daym!
Too bad tho, stealing the guy is a big no-no. Friggin' homewrecker.

Also, Nagisa saying that violence is bad when Saki keeps randomly punching Naoya.

And the friend "Saki is being two-timed?". Uh...no, she's not.

@Gravewind
By the way, anybody else annoyed at the amount of times Naoya gets physically assaulted by these girls?
I wanted to make a joke about "Didn't you get the memo? It's totally okay for girls to phisically abuse guys. It's only wrong the other way around".
Then I remembered that the Aho Girl actually gets slapped silly every chapter, so I try to be lenient here.

Aggregator gang
What the fak!

How dare ye take his first kiss, then ye has yet to kiss Saki or Nagisa!
Neooooooooooooooooooo!

Hohoh, But she did pull a pretty sick line

"I am going to monopolize you!!!"

😏

That girl in the end really does be looking for something to write about, hehehe!

Aggregator gang
The "I'm going to monopolize you" is a nice line, but he will never give up on saki & nagisa. He's pretty straightforward so there's no way he'd give up on someone he likes.

FUCK YEAHAHHH. NIBBA JUST STARIGHT UP WENT AND STOLE THE FIRST KISS. THAT'S WHAT I LIKE TO SEE. MIRIKA BEST GIRL

Oof can't lie I was having a raging hard on until she said she was gonna monopolize him, c'mon girls there's enough Naoya for everyone, I can't stand to see Saki and Nagisa unhappy so I'm gonna have to be in their corner, I'll still support Mirika's efforts though, she really went plus ultra, confessing to him then telling her true feelings and even stealing the first kiss that was honestly a pretty Chad move so I still have mad respect for her, but we already on the harem route and there ain't no going back so either you join the harem or give up

Dex-chan lover
Oh dear god, we've got drama coming through.

Mirika pulled some sweet moves tho ngl

Double-page supporter
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Mirka honestly such a great addition

calling it now. the girl that overheard everything at the end has a crush on Saki and that's how she joins the harem

Users who are viewing this thread