Kanojo mo Kanojo - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - The Sort of Stuff You’d Expect in a Hot Spring

Dex-chan lover
Bet you never seen violent heroine behaviour actually solved the situation.

OMG, the best chapter and Brogisa with the camera... Wait, why did she have her phone in the bath? Nevermind.

"IT'S INSIDE!"

"Damn it, you're in the way!" *toss*

So many awesome moments.

Dex-chan lover
Did this guy have his classmate in the cowgirl position and didn’t react? Man, I can respect that, and when his pants were off lmao

Bruh, this was fuuun, saki chan tsukkomi are impeccable, and her and Nagi reactions are as cute as ever, noice

Thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
Readers of this manga, what do you guys think are the odds of Saki and Nagisa hooking up (with or without Naoya)?

I may be too much into yuri to tell, so I wanted to see what y’all think.

I love how the entire manga is basically introducing common romcom tropes, and then using 4D gymnastics to resolve them in ways which may not make sense but totally work.

Aggregator gang
gosh, it's always amusing to see loud text bubble used in almost every page in each chapter. 😂

Fed-Kun's army
Aaaaaand there's the banana reference to complete the Aho Girl connect.
Crazy chapter! Love this story.

It's a rollercoaster except the tracks are on fire, the 'coaster is on fire, and you're on fire because this is hell...
Hell for the non-believers who thought that Hiroyuki couldn't make a good romance

Dex-chan lover
I don’t usually comment, but I’ve never laughed like this at a manga in a while, no matter how dumb the situation was

Dex-chan lover
This is so stupid it's not even funny anymore. I feel like dropping it.

Users who are viewing this thread