Kanojo ni Naritai Kimi to Boku - Vol. 4 Ch. 50 - The Shape of Happiness

Double-page supporter
This made me smile. In the end, I did root for Hiro to end up with Hime... He's a good guy.

thank you for working on this series. i don't know how to feel about this ending, but i'm glad everyone is happy!!

Yes! she end with him! ... AHH! I can rest in peace... What a beautiful and warm manga.

@2SpiritCherokeePrincess maybe I'm missing something what shows hime is bisexual?

@dreamyrobot was it stated it got axed somewhere? The ending definitely feels rushed with the multiple timeskips we dont really get closure to akira and homes relationship and the romance wasnt built up.

Dex-chan lover
😞everyone was so happy, and then there she was, our mc, alone
sensei is so precious tho, always glad to see him
overall, pretty great ending, no complaint there

Dex-chan lover
One thing that gets me is that Akira is alone. Which I feel on a personal level due to being trans and not really being involved with other people. It's so common to see yet there is a spark of truth to it that I wish wasn't true...

Woa, the last chapter released while I was reading it!

It feels so real, there are so many emotions, I'm happy they respected aromantic people too.
But in the end it feels like Hime was the main character? We ended up knowing much more about what is going on in her head than our actually MC, Akira ends up almost like a stranger to us.

god... what a beautiful and slightly bittersweet ending. genuinely one of the best gender/lgbt related manga ive ever read and i just wish i had the chance to read it when i was a teen struggling thru these same issues. thank you for the upload!

Another manga another standard marriage end. I'm not buying that "what's the shape of happiness" spiel while showcasing one of the most common sources of happiness for the average person. We got to know nothing on Akira-chan's life as an adult, and Hasegawa is MIA. After enjoying this work so much I genuinely can't understand how people are happy with this outcome.

tbh kinda felt like the ending is. sort of disappointing
to see akira, one of the main characters and the draw for a lot of people (including myself) to read this, be sidelined just for the sake of hime’s happy fantasy ending with a guy who tried to suppress her own gender expression just kinda leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Users who are viewing this thread