Kanojo ni Naritai Kimi to Boku - Vol. 4 Ch. 50 - The Shape of Happiness

AAAAAAAAAAAA I'M SO GLAD TO SEE EVERYONE HAPPY IN THE END

ngl the ending feels a bittersweet to me, cause i was really hoping hime and akira would end up together. and them already having a baby felt like a big jump, even tho hiro was set up as the alt love interest, since the last time you see them interacting before this was hime being all heartbroken over akira and only really treating hiro as a friend. i wish the epilogue had more chapters so they could have set up stuff longer

i am so very happy to see akira being true to herself and living well tho!! been burned in the past by manga telling stories about trans characters only to pull a switch at the end and go, "actually being trans is evil sweaty :)" so i'm glad things all worked out in the end. and i already fangirled over yukka's marraige in the last chapter but i figured i'd mention it here cause skfjskjf

thanks so much for translating this series hachimitsu scans!! it was an angsty-yet-hopeful and ultimately fun ride. i've got another manga to put into my faves list

Fed-Kun's army
Yooooo. It feels kinda rushed but it does my heart good to see a happy wlw wedding finale. 😍

I admit. I squealed happily. I'm going to miss this series. I wanted Akira to find love at the end. -sigh- She deserves it.

I’m so HAPPY she ended up with Hiro-san. I was really rooting for him

This made me so happy ugh I love how all the characters have grown and changed??? And how their adolescent struggles have changed them. I rarely see manga that tackle these topics of adolescence and identity so well and realistically, and I'm really glad to have stuck around for the whole thing

Thank you scan team!! Your scans were always top tier and your uploading pace was fantastic. This manga was really...something a lot of people needed, I feel

Fed-Kun's army
ngl time skips made this feel rushed to me, but I enjoyed this overall

Dex-chan lover
Man I wanted to see a boyfriend for Akira :mad:
I enjoyed the ride though, and thought this manga handled the LGBT themes well, but I'm not 100% sold on the ending... mostly the Hiro/Hime choice but it's not the worst I guess. Aroace-sensei ftw also.

Thank you for your work translating this series. The ending was different than what I wished for but in the end it's still a great manga that I'm happy to have read.

It feels rushed but i still really enjoy it nonetheless. Congrats yukka! Hiro & Hime's child is so cuuuutteeeee. I wanna squish his cheeks aaaaaaa. It would be nice to read a spinoff where akira finally have found love of her life too.

That author note at the end was so sweet :((( Thank you for this great series!!

HIMEXHAMURO WON!!!!! WE WON!!!! YESSSSSS THEY EVEN HAVE A KID!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH IM SO HAPPY. I’M CRYING!!!!! SENSEI WAS ALSO HERE!!!!! GAHHHH HAMURO X HIM WON!!!

WOW I TEARED UP LMAOC SAJBDKSAJBD AAAAAAAAAAAH I'E BEEN FOLLOWING THIS FOR A WHILE NOW AND THIS FEELS VERY NOSTALGCALLY PAINFUL AAAAHASJHAS

Users who are viewing this thread