Kanojo ni Uwaki Sareteita Ore ga, Koakuma na Kouhai ni Natsukareteimasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Supporter
Because apparently she didn't.
The guy he saw her holding hands with. Was from some pageant. He was pestering her many times to join the pageant. He also forced her to hold his hand a few times. She decided to give it a try to see if she felt any thing with another guy. What he saw was her reaching out to hold the guys hand. After a while she forcefully removed the guys hand. Sad, because if she did feel anything. She would have cheated for sure. So apparently their relationship was getting rocky. She started getting jealous of Ayaka.. Dummy also started ignoring her while talking, and such with that same female friend. No he never cheated on her. She said their date was boring, and canceled in the middle of the date. She then gave him the cold shoulder for a month. He then saw that guy holding her hand after that month.
The pageant guy's intent though. Was to NTR the boyfriend. She told him to get lost, and I think she didn't join the pageant after that.
so she simply "give it a try" understandable.

:coffee:

[Mod Edit: Fixed recursive spoiler tag]

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
The story that probably started with a misunderstanding.
If it turned out that the ex never cheated in the first place, that means the MC had something now on him.
Obviously, he did not trust his ex that much and just dismissed things as he saw it, not even bothering to ask for an explanation. Some might say that subconsciously, MC has an impression that his ex really has the tendency to cheat on him, sooner or later.
But IMO, even if they manage to clear up the misunderstanding, they should not get back together. It no longer is going to be the same anymore between them. It's like they will still break up sooner or later even without that incident. MC really probably more suitable to other girls instead.

Dex-chan lover
Code Red, repeat, Code Red. sounds of alarms and warnings

Must, extract, outta there

pronto

New Objective: Escape

Dex-chan lover
so she simply "give it a try" understandable.

:coffee:
Yep. Honestly. I dislike that she did even a little bit, but to her it appeared like he lost interest in her, and was more interested in Ayaka. She stayed silent That whole time. So when he saw her, and the guy together well. He didn't bother to talk it out with her. He just said lets break up, and she was like silent. She thought he was breaking up with her to get together with Ayaka. Well she found out was because he thought she was Cheating on him with that Pageant guy. Of course she said that's not the case, but he, and Ayaka don't believe her. I'm pretty sure Ayaka likes him, and that's why she gets up in her face that one chapter.

Because apparently she didn't.
The guy he saw her holding hands with. Was from some pageant. He was pestering her many times to join the pageant. He also forced her to hold his hand a few times. She decided to give it a try to see if she felt any thing with another guy. What he saw was her reaching out to hold the guys hand. After a while she forcefully removed the guys hand. Sad, because if she did feel anything. She would have cheated for sure. So apparently their relationship was getting rocky. She started getting jealous of Ayaka.. Dummy also started ignoring her while talking, and such with that same female friend. No he never cheated on her. She said their date was boring, and canceled in the middle of the date. She then gave him the cold shoulder for a month. He then saw that guy holding her hand after that month.
The pageant guy's intent though. Was to NTR the boyfriend. She told him to get lost, and I think she didn't join the pageant after that.
Basically she tried to cheat on him.... its already a good enough reason for the MC to dump her.... no amount of explaining is good enough to forgive a cheater.... you dump their asses and move on with your life.... otherwise getting back together with that cheater will make you look weaker in her eyes and she will definitely try something more worse in the future....

Don't forget they only cheat on you because they already feel safe enough to assume you are a safety net they can rely on....

[Mod Edit: Fixed recursive spoiler tag]

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
after 3 months of waiting for him and his ex to interact (chapter 15 last page implies a setup) it get used as a cliffhanger and I have to wait again :lol:

Dex-chan lover
Why this horrible, horrible monkey-dance, instead of the ex-girlfriend telling him what really happened? Is the author simply an utter jackass?

Dex-chan lover
If she didn't actually cheat on him, she's still a stupid bitch because she didn't speak up.

Nobody deserves that kind of nonsense in their lives.

Dex-chan lover
Basically she tried to cheat on him.... its already a good enough reason for the MC to dump her.... no amount of explaining is good enough to forgive a cheater.... you dump their asses and move on with your life.... otherwise getting back together with that cheater will make you look weaker in her eyes and she will definitely try something more worse in the future....

Don't forget they only cheat on you because they already feel safe enough to assume you are a safety net they can rely on....
In some cases yes that's true. In this case though. She didn't intend to cheat on him. That pageant guy was harassing her to join the pageant. Also He followed her to mc place to. That's where he saw them together. Before that pageant guy was harassing her to hold his hand, and was grabbing her hand, and forcing it on her. The moment he saw was her giving into the guy for just a moment. When they were walking away from mc place. When they rounded to another street she forced the pageant guys hand away. She gave in for just a moment to see how it felt to hold another guys hand. Wrong move. That drove the last nail in the coffin that was their relationship. That pageant guy did intend to seduce Reina into a relationship. He was just using the pageant as a lure. Such a creep move.

Dex-chan lover
The story that probably started with a misunderstanding.
If it turned out that the ex never cheated in the first place, that means the MC had something now on him.
Obviously, he did not trust his ex that much and just dismissed things as he saw it, not even bothering to ask for an explanation. Some might say that subconsciously, MC has an impression that his ex really has the tendency to cheat on him, sooner or later.
But IMO, even if they manage to clear up the misunderstanding, they should not get back together. It no longer is going to be the same anymore between them. It's like they will still break up sooner or later even without that incident. MC really probably more suitable to other girls instead.
Well think about what happened leading up to the break up. For a while mc was all buddy buddy with Ayaka, and ignoring Reina. She was incredibly jealous, but she kept her mouth shut about it. While on a date with him she said it was boring, and canceled in the middle of the date. Then after that she gave him the cold shoulder for around a month. He was going to see her to make up with her, and that's when he saw her with another guy.

Dex-chan lover
I think it's better if you hide it with a spoiler.
ALSO
nigerundayo-jojo.gif
Lol love the meme. Ps sorry, sorry. not really familiar with the spoiler tags.

Contributor
Oh wow, she was able to give him the chocolates! Well, I don't call her best girl for nothing... She's a college girl after all, not the typical high school girl who'll make chocolates she ends up being unable to give.

I knew it. It's reckoning time, I guess? If there's a misunderstanding out there, it's now or never to clear it up, even if it's too late. I'm just saying that I still believe it would be beyond stupid if his ex didn't cheat on him after all.

Lol love the meme. Ps sorry, sorry. not really familiar with the spoiler tags.
Please do edit your post. Those are pretty big spoilers. It's never too late to learn how to use spoiler tags.

Dex-chan lover
Why do I still think that chick didn’t cheat on him?
Probably because she didn't

Maybe the dude she was seen with was family or something, we all know how japanese likes the misunderstanding trope.

Dex-chan lover
At least things are finally happening. Hopefully this time the plot actually moves forward.

Dex-chan lover
This is getting stupid. Even if everything is a complete missunderstanding, it was obvious from the flashbacks that relationship was already over. Only logical thing she might have looking for right now is to clear her name. not getting back together. But logic and manga can't coexist so she will probably try to pursue him again. Mc doesn't look too bright so this will probably lead to sme shitty drama. There is also this shit with the kohai which is realy really bizarre.

If he continues to talk with the glasses bitch after this and doesn't give her a piece of his mind, he really have no backbone to speak of. This was a terrible ploy.

Supporter
Well think about what happened leading up to the break up. For a while mc was all buddy buddy with Ayaka, and ignoring Reina. She was incredibly jealous, but she kept her mouth shut about it. While on a date with him she said it was boring, and canceled in the middle of the date. Then after that she gave him the cold shoulder for around a month. He was going to see her to make up with her, and that's when he saw her with another guy.
I know it's rom-com+drama manga but lol.

yeah, I could see how she viewed MC and ayaya and feel jealous but still not the reason to "try it out" tho.
but seems like their relationship is already bad enough to not be able to talk face to face about the it then things go snowballed for them.

either way, it'd be funny as hell if they lost MC over new kouhai. I'm kinda team ayaya but title name kinda favors kouhai more.I learned to not getting on waifu war after ore imouto.

btw , spoiler tag is [ SPOILER="text you wanna hide"][/SPOILER ] but close the gap between spoiler and [] or if you're on PC then check 3 dot(more option) then spoiler tag

Users who are viewing this thread