Kanojo ni Uwaki Sareteita Ore ga, Koakuma na Kouhai ni Natsukareteimasu - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
In the end he never lied to the GF or kept a secret, since his platonic friendship with the other girl was out in the open. He was completely honest and faithful the entire time, but clearly insensitive.

She was insecure. She never voiced it to him, but of course she’d tell her friends who apparently are either malicious or incompetent. This went on for a year. The whole time he didn’t pick up on anything being wrong.

She then snuck around and lied and went on a date with someone else (a guy friend he didn’t even know existed, let alone that she was close with) on their anniversary. Our boy spent the whole day getting things ready for their anniversary date and is rewarded with catching her with this other guy.

I don’t know where she got the balls to say that she didn’t cheat, she absolutely did.

She might as well have been holding that other dude’s cock instead of his hand.
This is......75% correct. Also man you really see Reina in a super dark-tinted glasses

My god the spoilers are light novel shit all over the place
As someone who indirectly spark the spoiler-ific discussions, I do apologize for the unconfortableness causes by it.

Last edited:
This is......75% correct. Also man you really see Reina in a super dark-tinted glasses

As someone who indirectly spark the spoiler-ific discussions, I do apologize for the unconfortableness causes by it.
I mean how can you not see her that way? If you're in a relationship and have a problem with how close your partner is with their friend, you're supposed to talk with your partner in order to understand their perspective and come up with a resolution. Keeping it to yourself for one year and eventually attempting to copy his behavior with another man (though she went too far, have Yuuta and Ayaka ever held hands?) instead of just confronting him about it is a terrible way to try to understand his intentions. Even if Yuuta unintentionally caused Reina a lot of anguish, he wouldn't know unless she speaks up, he's not a mind reader.

Her actions backfiring and causing the breakup is completely on her. At best Yuuta is only on the hook for not understanding what sort of distance he should maintain around Ayaka while he's dating someone else, but every person has different expectations for their partner's boundaries with their friends, so Reina should've had this conversation with him the first time she saw his behavior around Ayaka and realized that she had a problem with it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I mean how can you not see her that way? If you're in a relationship and have a problem with how close your partner is with their friend, you're supposed to talk with your partner in order to understand their perspective and come up with a resolution. Keeping it to yourself for one year and eventually attempting to copy his behavior with another man (though she went too far, has Yuuta and Ayaka ever held hands?) instead of just confronting him about it is a terrible way to try to understand his intentions. Even if Yuuta unintentionally caused Reina a lot of anguish, he wouldn't know unless she speaks up, he's not a mind reader.

Her actions backfiring and causing the breakup is completely on her. At best Yuuta is only on the hook for not understanding what sort of distance he should maintain around Ayaka while he's dating someone else, but every person has different expectations for their partner's boundaries with their friends, so Reina should've had this conversation with him the first time she saw his behavior around Ayaka and realized that she had a problem with it.
Which is why I said that so far a lot of people see Reina's action in a super dark-tinted glasses.

I initially have the same line of thinking as yours, but after reading Reina's full account of her inner monologue and feelings.......even I must admit that Yuuta is in a way sorta scumbag as well. But I won't say that Reina isn't in the wrong either. You can say both unintentionally misunderstood and hurt each other.

She voiced her unconfortableness to Yuuta more than a few times, but she relented after a while because she saw Yuuta was happy when he talked with Ayaka, despite her growing inferiority complex and inner turmoil. If you count what Reina did as cheating; then in Reina's pov you can also tell that Yuuta has been cheating on her for a year.

But I do want to stress out that Yuta and Reina's situation are indirectly worsened by her best friend and her best male friend. Do keep this in mind as things unreveal itself.

Its honestly hard for me to not being excited when talk about this. Say what you want about the initial flow of the manga and the early arc pace, but when this arc closing to its climax while slowly unreveal the key point of the plot, you can sense that it is actually written really good.

I was initially reading the WN to just see the zamaa part, but at the end of this arc I......have to acknowledge that it is good writing.

Last edited:
Supporter
Which is why I said that so far a lot of people see Reina's action in a super dark-tinted glasses.

I initially have the same line of thinking as yours, but after reading Reina's full account of her inner monologue and feelings.......even I must admit that Yuuta is in a way sorta scumbag as well. But I won't say that Reina isn't in the wrong either. You can say both unintentionally misunderstood and hurt each other.

She voiced her unconfortableness to Yuuta more than a few times, but she relented after a while because she saw Yuuta was happy when he talked with Ayaka, despite her growing inferiority complex and inner turmoil. If you count what Reina did as cheating; then in Reina's pov you can also tell that Yuuta has been cheating on her for a year.

But I do want to stress out that Yuta and Reina's situation are indirectly worsened by her best friend and her best male friend. Do keep this in mind as things unreveal itself.

Its honestly hard for me to not being excited when talk about this. Say what you want about the initial flow of the manga and the early arc pace, but when this arc closing to its climax while slowly unreveal the key point of the plot, you can sense that it is actually written really good.

I was initially reading the WN to just see the zamaa part, but at the end of this arc I......have to acknowledge that it is good writing.
I don’t think our perspectives disagree all that much. Yuuta absolutely made mistakes and he’s taken more from all three of these women in his orbit than he is given back. None of the women are getting the treatment they deserve or want. He started out (willfully?) ignorant of it, but I’m sure he now is starting to understand what he’s been doing but he’s too much of a coward to face himself.

I have read the WN, so I don’t know yet how or why Reina’s friends guided her to cheat but the most obvious answer is the guy friend wanted her for himself and the female friend was supporting him. It feels too intentional to do this “test date” on their anniversary of all days, so was this a planned sabotage of her relationship?

Regardless, she still snuck around and cheated on him. Otherwise, why didn’t she speak up in her defence at all until recently? Their relationship was already unrecoverable, she had nothing to lose, what stopped her from being honest? Why leave the guy twisting in the wind thinking she cheated? As far as he knew she’d been doing it for ages.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t think our perspectives disagree all that much. Yuuta absolutely made mistakes and he’s taken more from all three of these women in his orbit than he is given back. None of the women are getting the treatment they deserve or want. He started out (willfully?) ignorant of it, but I’m sure he now is starting to understand what he’s been doing but he’s too much of a coward to face himself.

I have read the WN, so I don’t know yet how or why Reina’s friends guided her to cheat but the most obvious answer is the guy friend wanted her for himself and the female friend was supporting him. It feels too intentional to do this “test date” on their anniversary of all days, so was this a planned sabotage of her relationship?

Regardless, she still snuck around and cheated on him. Otherwise, why didn’t she speak up in her defence at all until recently? Their relationship was already unrecoverable, she had nothing to lose, what stopped her from being honest? Why leave the guy twisting in the wind thinking she cheated? As far as he knew she’d been doing it for ages.
I don't think it is a planned sabotage, even during multiple reads.

I think the intention author had was the female bestfriend of Reina to give a 'unintentionally bad' advice and the male friend of Reina to give 'unintentionally bad advice with hidden intent' (because he does have a clear crush on Reina, and Reina always reject him until that one day which ruins everything)

Funnily enough, both of their points are the same. 'What Yuuta and Ayaka did is clearly no longer in the friends area and more like dating'.
............Which I honestly agreed.

The reason why Reina did not speak up was because another dum move from her which caused another misunderstanding from Yuuta side, and Yuuta's action caused Reina's hope to be dashed away.

Last edited:
Even if God himself told this guy that the girls love him, he would still say it's not true

why is she saying that she didnt cheat but logically she did 🤷‍♂️, women.

Dex-chan lover
Call me cynical but one thing I learned long ago is that if she's an ex, she's an ex for a reason. Don't go back down that broken road.

Users who are viewing this thread