Kanojo ni Uwaki Sareteita Ore ga, Koakuma na Kouhai ni Natsukareteimasu - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
GDS would yall have uploaded today if not for the snipe? I mean good work regardless bro but lol

They just want the feeling of being like the main protagonist, I'm guessing for GDS,
they have the main preference of fumbling themselves (dunno whether on purpose or not, but it seems rather deliberate on GDS like some other certain groups maybe)

due to them hoarding a bunch and then some, thinking they're the main heroes, but nah, they just wanna send a message "We're still working on this"
(and like others said about how they do, even with the other TL'ed chapters behind a wall, only to then go en masse if a series they 'worked' on gets touched, the wave would probably happen, depending, maybe)

They seemingly become among the many (shitpost) memes like certain others by the community

Based on the vast many others, even on other series too that seen this repeated pattern

:aquadrink: At least we get the fun to the ruckus caused by them (is how I see it based on many factors and witnesses here :v)
¯\(ツ)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Can someone fill me in please? What Happened with GDS? 🤔🤨
Nothing happened. They're very well known for holding translations of mangas they "claim" for months until another group attempts to snipe the manga, then begin to release the hostages for a bit before proceeding to stop again.

They do this to promote people paying them on patreon for chapters, I believe. Scummy, and probably works.

Double-page supporter
Can someone fill me in please? What Happened with GDS? 🤔🤨
They have too many series to work on, where we don't see any chapters for months (some of them are on their website). However, if someone puts up a chapter, there's a high chance they will put up the chapter as well later.

This is one of main criticisms of large groups that have too many series, just leaves them on read. While I understand they are mostly doing it for free (besides having a website with ads), they could at least give a reason. There's the whole thing of sniping but if they always had the chapter ready why delay until when it happens. Heck, it would be nice if Mangadex gives option to see if a group is working on one. If they drop it, it shows and anybody can pick it up or if they plan to work it but it shows "releases may be delayed". Could also show by how much, so if it passes it, its fair game if someone else post it.

That second paragraph is just rambling and I don't know if that solution at then is adequate but wanted to give thoughts on it.

Edit: Saw the post above about Patreon and yeah, in a way shitty but at the end of they day we are reading this for free, although, the whole thing about pricing whether official has bad pricing and fragmented with different websites and unofficial groups is another can of worms.

Dex-chan lover
While I know GDS "occassionally forgets" to upload until someone else snipes them, it's only been 19 days since the last update they did on this series so give it a rest will ya, you're all sounding like a bunch of impertinent children, it's seriously unflattering.

EDIT: Yeah, impertinent children it was :ROFLMAO:
EDIT 2: And they just keep proving it (y)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread