Kanojo no Kagi wo Akeru Houhou - Vol. 8 Ch. 61 - The person wanted by that black-haired girl (Part 1)

This is odd to say but I kind of wish they had written this more like their hentai version of My Wife is Student Council President. Or maybe even that rich girl one.

Dex-chan lover
Finally a character that's gonna take that pedo teacher out of the picture.

Dex-chan lover
What the f... unny business are they doing over there?.. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Fed-Kun's army
The last page is not a character's speech bubble. It's a scream of the author, confined by the Japanese censorship.

@RonBWL I think there's a page missing here - tankoubon page 175, fits between pages 23 and 24 here (second-to-last page in the chapter).

Thanks for the chapters! But happily/sadly, we're getting closer and closer to the end....

Power Uploader
@shamil11 You're correct, I probably made a mistake while sorting out the raw and my TL didn't realize it since it kinda flows (semi) naturally to the last page. I'll see if I can get it fixed some time

@RonBWL OK thanks for confirming. I almost wouldn't have noticed it from the flow of the chapter (probably why nobody else mentioned anything), but the page counts just weren't matching up.

Power Uploader
@shamil11 Yeah it was my bad, the project started way back from c50 so I didn't have enough time double check everything. The mssing page has been added btw.

Users who are viewing this thread