Kanojo no Kagi wo Akeru Houhou - Vol. 8 Ch. 61 - The person wanted by that black-haired girl (Part 1)

Double-page supporter
Joined
Feb 4, 2018
Messages
515
This is odd to say but I kind of wish they had written this more like their hentai version of My Wife is Student Council President. Or maybe even that rich girl one.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 23, 2018
Messages
3,762
Finally a character that's gonna take that pedo teacher out of the picture.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 7, 2019
Messages
1,701
What the f... unny business are they doing over there?.. 🤦🏻‍♂️
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Jan 28, 2018
Messages
897
The last page is not a character's speech bubble. It's a scream of the author, confined by the Japanese censorship.
 
Joined
Apr 20, 2018
Messages
58
@RonBWL I think there's a page missing here - tankoubon page 175, fits between pages 23 and 24 here (second-to-last page in the chapter).

Thanks for the chapters! But happily/sadly, we're getting closer and closer to the end....
 
Power Uploader
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
1,579
@shamil11 You're correct, I probably made a mistake while sorting out the raw and my TL didn't realize it since it kinda flows (semi) naturally to the last page. I'll see if I can get it fixed some time
 
Joined
Apr 20, 2018
Messages
58
@RonBWL OK thanks for confirming. I almost wouldn't have noticed it from the flow of the chapter (probably why nobody else mentioned anything), but the page counts just weren't matching up.
 
Power Uploader
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
1,579
@shamil11 Yeah it was my bad, the project started way back from c50 so I didn't have enough time double check everything. The mssing page has been added btw.
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
Oct 27, 2025
Messages
378
The fact that the MC is imagining Hayamine giving him a titjob, and making his P so happy that even smiles lmao.

An MC who likes naizuri is so rare....

Even though Hayamine's tsun side is irritating, the fact that the MC likes a flat-chested woman and even says so openly is so refreshing. I'm tired of MCs rejecting advances from flat ones or simply not feeling anything for them as if they weren't even women.
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
Oct 27, 2025
Messages
378
That teacher was the most annoying character, along with the idol. What was their point anyway??

They usually introduce rivals to create jealousy and make the Tsun or the Shy ones advance, but in this one the MC only likes Hayamine so there's no doubt and she doesn't seem to make any progress and even encouraging the others girls like ???

Damn author
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top