Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 280 - The Girlfriend and Shopping (Part 4)

Thank you for all of your hard work translating this series for so long. It’s been a pleasure! Now to deal with K-Manga 😅

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for all your hard work translating this series and sharing it with the world. I almost never state my gratitude to every scan team because I'm an ingrate little shit but you guys are ordinary heroes doing a lot to keep the love for the medium alive and make it known.

I love to hate on KanoKari so I hope that any fan or people dedicating their time and energy for it didn't take too personally the general ire against that manga.

If there's one thing that can't be denied to Reiji is that the art is gorgeous, so I must congratulate you for cleaning the raws this well and let us appreciate it in its full glory.

Dex-chan lover
ty for suffering tl team. this was a good manga 200 something chapters agom but yeah, anyways thanks

Double-page supporter
Thanks for your hard Work, everyone! Stay safe out there and curse ma po tofu!

Dex-chan lover
one of the members said they’re disbanding because simulpub is coming soon for this series, a shame but understandable.

thank you guys for the incredible work during the past few years, cheers
Which really fucking sucks because the simulpub is US only and costs points for every chapter, as per other people showing references to the system that is being brought over.

Users who are viewing this thread