Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 280 - The Girlfriend and Shopping (Part 4)

Dex-chan lover
I guess we'll go from simulpub to online backups; but mangawise this chapter made me want to eat my fucking monitor holy shit this writer literally be like:

chizuru - slightly moves
kazuya - has a 10 panel mental breakdown about how cute she is and sweaty panic thoughts, definitely will do something next time

will anyone be reuploading the simulpub here? bc I'm too cheap to spend money on w/e system they're apparently switching to

Dex-chan lover
This shit really is for creeps.

You know, I'm alright if that simulpub doesn't happen/get ripped and no one else picks up this series ever again, I really am.

Double-page supporter
Man, how is one supposed to buy the chemistry between these two WHEN THEY DON'T TALK TO EACH OTHER? It wasn't even awkwardness and shit, Kazuya passed up on every single conversation lead, like asking her about the show, or her favorite food, or ANYTHING! It's not that hard, goddamn!

Instead, he stares at her every move, analyses the fuck out of it, then draws a conclusion without even so much as a word to her!

Anyways, thanks to the team for giving us the hate read of the century. I'm not American, but even if I was there's no goddamn way I'm paying for this garbage. It was a pleasure to suffer alongside all of you o7

Dex-chan lover
I hate this manga, but I hate it even more that it's not very easy to read the next chapter onwards.
I have a very confusing relationship with this manga.

Dex-chan lover
This is still going? LMAO wtf author has some real attachment issue with this manga. Let this end already lol

Double-page supporter
I absolutely skip everything Kazuya said and just read Mizuhara's part. Also thanks for the translation!!! been nice few hundred chapters!

Thanks TL team, you did a great job on this series. I buy the volumes when they come out but I liked your translation better. All the other work on this was rock solid too of course!

Definitely won't miss reading the same braindead comments every chapter though lol... People complain about nothing changing in the series and then don't see the hypocrisy in posting the same thing 30 other people already said, week after week.

Group Leader
thanks a lot for the great work!
As the series, I really enjoyed reading, for now a bit annoyed how most everything is kazuya lost in the same kind of thoughts, idk maybe I just got a bit bored? lol would be nice to have some chapters passing by the perspective of other characters and how they are feeling as well

Dex-chan lover
Just wanna pop in real quick and mention that the K Manga app launched today, but KanoKari only has the first five chapters free, and then the next few chapters also kinda free but with a different colored ticket/free logo, but the newest chapter costs 99 points so apparently they're locking the new chapters behind a paywall contrary to what they promised.

Though tbf maybe I'm missing something and didn't read or check as thoroughly as I could or should have, but at least for KanoKari, I can't read this week's chapter without getting 99 points. RIP.

Users who are viewing this thread