Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 279 - The Girlfriend and Shopping (Part 3)

Dex-chan lover
I think Miyajima Reiji's pretty much trolling at this point.

Dex-chan lover
I left this manga a few months ago and wanted to jump back when there's even a sliver of actual progress. But nope. MC is still a lech, a liar, and his internal monologues still fill up most of the panels which I automatically skip at this point.

Describe this manga in a picture :p

e8053d11704fb01db7f4aa4b24e68136.png

WHY Y'ALL STILL READING THIS???
Because it's about the journey and not the destination. Don't you ever read a slice of life series and wonder what the characters were doing during all the time skips? We are getting a day by day exposition of Kazuya's relationship development with Mizuhara, and while most manga editors would say "No, don't do that. You're crazy" Reiji's editor seems to basically be letting him do what he wants at this point.I mean how else do you have a slice of life romance series go this many chapters without drawing it out like this?

does anybody know what the jp audience thinks?
For what it's worth, I don't see people hating on it like this anywhere outside of MD or *chan. The series must be a major cash cow for the publishers for them to let Reiji basically do day by day progress in a slice of life manga. I'm trying to think of something similar that went this long.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Because it's about the journey and not the destination. Don't you ever read a slice of life series and wonder what the characters were doing during all the time skips? We are getting a day by day exposition of Kazuya's relationship development with Mizuhara, and while most manga editors would say "No, don't do that. You're crazy" Reiji's editor seems to basically be letting him do what he wants at this point.I mean how else do you have a slice of life romance series go this many chapters without drawing it out like this?

For what it's worth, I don't see people hating on it like this anywhere outside of MD or *chan. The series must be a major cash cow for the publishers for them to let Reiji basically do day by day progress in a slice of life manga. I'm trying to think of something similar that went this long.
Let's be real brother, here in several South East Asia country this typical romance shit is cheap story, they stay longer for squeeze money and here Reijima done that too.

Users who are viewing this thread