Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 283 - Kazuya

Supporter
200 chapters ago I wondered why everyone hated this manga because I was like "it's not that bad".

I'm so 100% on board the hate-reading train now. I read in the hopes that Kazuya will get absolutely destroyed. I'm Mami's fan. She sucks too though, she couldn't close the deal. Next time you take a shot, Mami, don't fucking miss.

Dex-chan lover
My fellow mangareaders. Today, I have made the not-so bold decision to drop this manga starting from this chapter, it has been one hell of a ride for me to read this ass of a manga. At this point the manga is just a cycle to me, the never-ending cycles of kazuya's horniness to chizuru. Although I admit that I cannot predict the future, I hope that at least one day I may return to this manga, once the story has improved and kazuya has character development. Until then, I wish you guys well into the future, goodbye.
Wait, we need some way to contact you every five years to confirm that things are still the same!
JK, see you next week

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this manga would be much better without Kazuya's inner voice.
All 25 chapters of it. Those would still be uneventful, though.

Author what have we done for you to draw Kazuya's boner
Enable monsters, get kaiju'd, ???, profit

I hope Chizuru finds a real man that can pleasure her. Kazucuck doesn't deserve any girls or relationships
And we deserve so much better than getting invested in either.

Double-page supporter
Wait, we need some way to contact you every five years to confirm that things are still the same!
JK, see you next week
Hell no man I'm serious about dropping, although can I ask if you can give me your thoughts on the manga 6 months from now please?, and thanks.

Dex-chan lover
The drop-off in this manga is unparalleled bad. Chizuru should have realized and admitted her feelings at around Ch. 165 and the manga should have ended then. The story is now directionless garbage, the art has fallen way off, and Kazuya is easily the most detestable non-villain character I can think of. The mangaka and his editor should take their $$$$$ and end this misery already.

Fed-Kun's army
Just came by to check if there was finally some development after nearly 300 chapters and oh boy, this manga fucking sucks. And this is coming from someone who will read almost any garbage if it has nice art. At this point I really don't understand what's going through the head of the people who still read this shit every week without the intention of laughing.

Dex-chan lover
What a fucking loser, Christ. I see him, and disgust is on my face. He's done good things, don't get me wrong, but fuck sake man.

ffs why the hell did I have to see his f$# stiffy? and this manga still sucks, - i wish it ended honourably with the movie making arc. But instead it has waaay overstayed its welcome.

You know…at this point I’m only continuing this manga out of an obligation to see this thing through to the end. Sure I’ve dropped other manga in the past, but those committed some serious sins in my personal book and they kind of turned my stomach. I’m a sensitive guy. I prefer my romances more on the comedic side rather than the drama side. Still, I could forgive this manga for its crawling pace. It’s not like absolutely nothing happens and we just go in circles. We just crawl at an ungodly slow rate. The fact that the author seems unable to properly juggle what should have been a harem manga, is another poor but not threatening flaw. My biggest issue with this manga is Kazuya and the way he acts. He looses his shit every time he’s even around Mizuhara. He acts like some first year high school student with a crush on the hottest senior, but he’s a 21 or 22 (I can’t bother to remember) year old college student. This behavior is beyond creepy or weird…it‘s just sad and pathetic. As it stands, he has no redeeming qualities. He peaked during the movie arc and it‘s just been downhill since then.
holy 100% agree, I do wonder what manga have you dropped? and which romances do you like?

Dex-chan lover
i gotta give it to rent a gf. this is one of the few manga that can show the mc's boner and then have chizuruland

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the scans, all the courage to you for keeping up with this garbage.

Fuck Kazuya, seriously I’ve never disliked a character this much. The author has been putting out garbage. Why are we still here?
You can leave any time you want, man. I'm okay with the series and it's characters.

Users who are viewing this thread