Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 10 Ch. 81 - The Girlfriend and the Dream Date 4

Dex-chan lover
mizuhara declares some stupid shit like: "maybe we shouldnt see each other for a while"... only because thats whats been happening since the very beginning ... lots of stupid shit...

of course he messed up. What am I even thinking? jk. At some point, I just read this manga for the girls, art, comedy and also the chat section because it is hilarious af XD

Dex-chan lover
GO, GO, GOGO GOGOGO! GET OUT THERE, STALKERS, RUKA AND MAMI! FIND THAT ABANDONED PHOTOBOOTH STICKER SET!

Contributor
This will not last, everything will be back in circle again after this small arc and cockblock Mami will back in force. 😎

Dex-chan lover
Can we feed the Main Protagonist through a hamburger grinder and end this manga already?

Dex-chan lover
I’m here to read the whining comments of how much they hate MC and continue to read it anyway in order to complain
I mean
Lol boob grab

What? I thought boob grabs are part of dream dates.

"Oh I'm sorry I just grabbed your boobs. It's an accident. I swear."

Dex-chan lover
It's so weird how literally everything about this series other than the MC is great

Dex-chan lover
Why even end it there? We all know what will happen: he will drop his spaghetti ultra-hard and act like a bumbling idiot till she tills him it's okay and to forget about it, he will say something like "wow Mizuhara sure is composed, as expected of a rental girlfriend" and then we will be shown that once he wasn't around she blushed like crazy, which apparently counts as developing their relationship in the author's books.

Double-page supporter
It's impressive that people actually spend money on this manga enough such that it has lasted for 81 chapters. You could read chapter 1, 25, 64, or 81 and not have missed a damn thing, hell, you'd probably be better for it.

Users who are viewing this thread