Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 10 Ch. 83 - The Girlfriend, Visiting the Parents, and Kiss 1

Dex-chan lover
Ruka, you can be annoying but this is just too much... now she's just pissing me off.

"any normal person would choose Ruka over Mizuhara"

Bullshit, don't speak on behalf of all 'normal person'

@mrboko1234

couldn't have said it better... she's pretty honest as an individual ngl, but she's just so irritating... would almost be compelled to respect Kazuya for even keeping up with her.

Is there anyone who still likes Mizuhara. She clearly knows Kazuya loves her and she has been taking advantage of him. I even like Mami more than her now. I hope this series ends with Kazuya picking Ruka

@johnnoot I know that first girl rule will probably happen, but honestly I hope they pull a 180 where Chizuru misses her chance, Kazuya moves on, and she becomes and actress

Dex-chan lover
To anyone who is wondering what "Beirut, Lebanon" refers to in the comments section: apparently, on August 5, 2020 there was a bit of an explosion there. You can find more about it here.

Ruka needs to stop butting into kazuya's life and let him sort his crap on his own.

The only people who could hate on a girl fighting for her first love are people that have never felt these emotions themselves.

Just because YOU dont know what its like to kiss someone and have your heart pounding crazy doesnt meant you should hate her for chasing it.

I get why people are frustrated with Ruka but looking at it from her perspective, she should be the one to be spending the time with him on his birthday. It's Kazyua's fault for not being fully honest with her and that's what keeps getting him into these situations. MC needs to learn how to be honest before any real relationship takes place.

Double-page supporter
KAZUYA, JUST TAKE WHAT YOU CAN GET. I know Mizuhara will fall for Kazuya, but in a realistic situation, stop simping over a seemingly unreachable girl, when you have literally perfect girlfriend material begging to be with you.

I srsly can't fucking take how he's ignoring Ruka, legit the perfect package of cuteness. He doesn't deserve any balls to ever confess to any of them imo

Users who are viewing this thread