Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 11 Ch. 86 - The Girlfriend, Visiting the Parents, and Kiss 4

Dex-chan lover
A lot of people don't understand the appeal of Ruka, or hell even Mami. (plus the side characters actually) They're the only characters not listlessly being dragged along by the actions of other people. Ruka MADE a decision and it actively trying to get what she wants. If there's ANY moral take away to this manga. "Don't make decisions, let other people decide for you, and don't stand up for yourself."

Dex-chan lover
@Keetonman
I honestly hope Ruka gets written out, not because i hate her, but because she deserves to be in a better work than this.

Dex-chan lover
I think the author legitimately forgot about that other girl. Hell I can't even remember her name.

lol you guys keep saying like Ruka is a good person in the first place. Hell no, she is also just another shitty person. Also wtf with the logic "I will make him mine today" by making his grandma love her? That shows how much desperated she is. Just like from the beginning, she still tried to blackmail him into a relationship with her, not tried to make him love her. She is clingy and annoying af even though she knows he never likes her. I'm not saying Kazuya made the right choice but I can't blame all on him because Ruka is just as terrible.

lol if that where me i would have just gone with the second girl, shes not ugly and shes easy to talk too. and for a fact he knows that she really likes him, having a relationship where your partner really loves you is probably the best one there is

Double-page supporter
For those Ruka fans, I really hope that you never meet a real "Ruka" in your live. Yes it is a good character because she pulls out mixed emotions on the readers, but the things that have been said about the personality that her portraits are weel oof the mark.

And for those who "can't stand" the manga, just one question: why are you here? there mut be another manga that you like...

the only reason why this is still worth reading is because chizuru. absolutely.

i believe if you guys(ruka's fans) meet her in rl, you guys cant stand it. she is just.................insane

If you think Ruka's personality is cute, you need to rethink your life. That kind of girl will destroy you mentally, trust me. Been there.

I really like Ruka but she needs to realize that the relationship was forced by her and needs to get a grip. And at the same time, MC needs to either break it off with Ruka or start getting together as a couple. Honestly, I'm fine with either tbh. They both need to figure this shit out

Dex-chan lover
Chizuru to save the day, thank god.

@Mesterd

Yeah, I could agree with that, this facade is painful to both parties involved.

@Shrym

I can trust you on that one, Kazuya has been getting the short end of the stick for so long now, and Ruka's just forcing herself knowing that Kazuya doesn't even want it.

Dude I get why Ruka is getting hate but there's not a enough hate for the grandma. Honestly she might be the true villain of this manga. She's actually fucking obsessed with Chizuru and is a piece of shit to her grandson

Trust me Ive met a girls like Ruka theyre just obsessed with u. Ive had to deal with this while at the same liking another girl, you just feel guilty for doing something agaisnt them. But afterall atleast they care about u, ik this from experience, and u dont want to regret, rejecting them later in life.

Users who are viewing this thread