Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 11 Ch. 91 - The Girlfriend and the Time Limit 2

Double-page supporter
@ZeonII
You may not not realize it, but you are quoting me. Though, not on how I feel about this dumpster fire. I can't remember how many people have asked the stupid question of "why do you read something you dislike" and that answer was always among one of my many explanations for why people do continue to read or watch series they hate.

And to correct you, no I don't. I don't enjoy it, I don't enjoy hating it. I just hate it. I simply finish whatever series I start, no matter how much I hate it.

@MasterPannya
Wat?

Aggregator gang
@Yautja yeah, yeah. be tsundere in denial. 'it's not like I enjoy this manga, b-b-b-baka! I really hate it!" :p

Double-page supporter
@ZeonII
Yea, you can pretend you know my mind better than I with no evidence to support you, very few will find it convincing or funny. Either way, you're making a bad joke or an incorrect assertion. Every comment I've made on the subject is consistent with what I've said here.

Fed-Kun's army
I honestly feel one of of not both the grandmas know the truth. They are just waiting for their grandchildren to come clean. I could be wrong though.

Fed-Kun's army
Chizuru is selfish af. Good thing MC-kun is retarded, so by comparison she doesn't always look like garbage.

The needle has been moved. Now it's Mizuhara who begging for extending the lie. I understand Kazuya must accept her beg, I mean he also on that position before.

But still, this proved that it must be ended long time ago. Now when things getting worse, nothing can break that lying drama.

P.s : poor fish

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck is this sudden development, finally something was being build up after 89 chapters and this sudden shit happens.
This is a shit show, I'm just waiting for Ruka to break up with him, it's just pure suffering at this rate

I dropped this some 75 chapters ago or so. Main female lead was insufferable and it definitely seemed the type of story to go nowhere and maintain a bland, painful status quo. Checking up on it several months later, guess I was right.

Group Leader
how people can possibly think the story has gone nowhere after missing a year's worth of events, i don't know, but i'd sure like to hear where they thought the story should have been by now.

character growth and changes in relationship dynamics isn't something you can see so easily without witnessing how they've been acting in various situations.

Users who are viewing this thread