Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 11 Ch. 91 - The Girlfriend and the Time Limit 2

Double-page supporter
@MoZ lol ur harping on isekai harems but read this travesty of a faux-harem?! Thats like criticizing your bro for being shallow by marrying a typical “trophy wife” while all you have dated are pretty “bimbos” for lack of a better word🤣

Dex-chan lover
@firefox1234

tbh I am just waiting for the end, the typical last few chapter actual romance development so I can tell everyone "I told you so, typical trash rom com that gets stuck 99% of the time in the comedy / drama part of the manga instead of the actual romance which gets shoved in the last chapter(s) because author is reminded by editor that his/her manga is suppose to be a 'romance' manga LUL"

I mean, if shit didnt happen for the first 20, 30, 40, even 50 chapters... there is no way in HELL there would be any romantic development after that... ofc that is until the very end and the axe hits it.

I dont understand how people enjoy the trash tier 95% shit non stop non romance crap then 5% romance (or maybe less) at the last few chapters. It's garbage, that's not how it works. You can't except nothing to development in the amount of time these characters have been spending together then all the sudden HEHEHEHEHE I LOVE U U LOVE ME DIN DIN DIN DON DON DON DIN DIN and that hand holding scene, or kiss in cheeks THE END.

no fuck off its trash and we should all preach when its trash and call it trash

think about it, there is trash out there RIGHT NOW, with over 100 chapters, even 200 chapters advertised as "romance" WITH ABSOLUTELY ZERO FUCKING ROMANTIC DEVELOPMENTS.... HOW DO YOU EVEN DEFEND THAT CRAP? oh FMC is so cute, awwwww look she has a lil kid friend now awwww so cute this side story about some fuckign side characters that nobody gives a fuck about awwww.

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls

at this point I am not even mad about the realism of behavior from the characters.

it's the ongoing never ending loop of romance never actually happening until you know the last fucking chapter cuz fuck it dude milk milk

then they can be like "seee it's a romance manga!!! it all happened at the last chapter because.... fuck you"

Group Leader
I've gotta say, seeing Mizuhara being the one going through an emotional arc and being the one asking for favors is a nice change of pace. Now the author just gotta move their relationship forward and send the status quo to hell!

Liu

Mizuhara being the one forcing her wishes on other people now? Did she get contaminated by MC's stupidness?
Forcing someone to play like that is the worst thing to do, the further you go in that lie, the harder it'll be for everyone, including friends, parents, that other girl I forgot the name, and most importantly, the MC himself. Will he be able to endure that Grandma's smile while knowing everything is a lie? He'll be the one suffering the most from this (not to mention, even after Mizuhara's Grandma pass away, he'd be too far in this messed-up story to tell the truth to his own grandma).

Dex-chan lover
When Kazuya finally had the balls to end this trash, Chizuru started being a jackass.

Dex-chan lover
I'd love to punch the author in the face...
It'll be on my to do list before I die

Fed-Kun's army
The grandmas are like the old guys in The Muppet Show - officially side characters, but oh-so-much fun.

That Mizuhara shower shot wasn't half bad though.

The fish had more character development in one chapter than the MC over 80+

Oh, and that thigh gap is heavenly. (^་།^)

Aggregator gang
Don't hurt that poor boy, Chizuru is the real culprit now

But yeah, that body is absolute perfection 😲

Dex-chan lover
can't you just say ''i love you'' to each other and end this bullshit please

Double-page supporter
Fuck every character, everything and every moment in this manga. This manga needs the axe.

Aggregator gang
@Yautja despite your harsh words you will still keep reading it even if it goes on for another 100 chapters. you know why? because it is designed in a way that you just love to hate it. it's not that you are not enjoying it, it's just enjoyment comes from hatred.

Users who are viewing this thread