Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 13 Ch. 111 - The Girlfriend, Room 203, and the other Girflriend 2

Power Uploader
This manga is such a drag. Can't believe author thinks this arc is passable in 2019. Zero progress every chapter, adding drama which is neither tense, nor funny or serious. This is as low tier writing as it gets. Unfortunate because the concept of Rental Girlfriend was interesting.

I am dropping this, enough is enough.

wow this manga is such fucking garbage... i can't stand this mc... can't even bring myself to read it... terrible low effort writing.

see you guys next week

Fed-Kun's army
I have some sympathy for Ruka because she's so desperate - but then I'm asking myself, why is she that desperate? She seems nice enough apart from her being a bit manipulative, and if she applied all that effort to some other guy who was into her, she wouldn't even have to be manipulative. Kazuya is a kind person at heart, but he's far from Mr. Perfect. Is she just super competitive, and cannot stand to "lose" to Mizuhara?

@jooniwnl - "can't even bring myself to read it... terrible low effort writing."- uhm, how do you know when you're not reading it? :)

Group Leader
Why the hell he thinks about tits and thighs when he asked about some opinion. This MC is lowly shit than Issei

Double-page supporter
Stop bashing Ruka she's best girl by a long shot. Chuziro is a money hungry bitch!

@MichaelTries The underage girl that blackmailed him into a relationship he doesn't want and constantly causes drama for him by ruining his chances with the girl he actually loves is clearly not best girl, but you can like her best if you are into that

@Glenng nobody in this manga is perfect... except maybe Sumi. I am personally a Ruka fan because I like her dedication and go getter approach, which is something I find refreshing. I agree she's to obsessive and clingy, but I find the constant perpetuation of lies to be the most annoying thing in this manga so naturally Ruka breaks that for me. I liked Chizuru originally but now I don't like her that much just due to her being first girl and a generic tsundere imo. She obviously has feelings for Kazuya but isn't willing to act on them like Ruka. I'd like the ending to be Chizuru becoming an actress and Kazuya moving on to Ruka, at this point Ruka having matured. These are just my thoughts.

@gleamingcobra I honestly just write of Ruka simply because she is 16 as opposed to the guy being 20+. I understand why you'd like the go getter part, but honestly if you don't want the attention and they force it on you anyway it's really exhausting. I kinda feel that way when I see her do Ruka things as well. I never really liked the trope where you have to go force someone to like you, at the very least not how it's done in this case. The whole date me or I will ruin your life kinda thing would prevent me from falling in love with someone tbh

Bro honestly I would've cut it off right there with Ruka. Kazuya kinda just chilled out on his idea of not letting all the drama continue but It is just a manga after all, fuuuuuu.

Turtle Curry>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Omurice.

Chizuru will never be Bestgirl making some slapped together Omurice 🤮
😂

Fed-Kun's army
I don’t see the appeal in Ruka at all at this point aside from appearances. The way I see her is that she’s overly clingy, overly possessive, selfish, unsympathetic girl who really wants to get the MC into trouble with his family and friends just so she can benefit.

YA all hating ruka attitude even though some of you all are being selfish, possessive and obsession with someone too. All of us have flaws too, so ruka does. After all, this is just a fiction, Y'all need to understand character's side.

(I'm not good at english, so sorry for my grammar.)

Users who are viewing this thread