Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 14 Ch. 121 - The Girlfriend and Room 204

Aggregator gang
I think she know that already but she just doesn't how to react to his feeling even if she feels that same way. It's complicated as hell with all her past and how they met, their grandparents and his "trial" gf also not forgetting his ex always trying to seprate the two of them by guilt tripping her of playing with his feelings.

Dex-chan lover
Are we supposed to think this is some kind of big reveal ? Chizuru's not an idiot. She's been milking Kazuya for literally tens of thousands of dollars, over more than a year. It's pretty sure she's already picked up that the guy was slightly infatuated with her. And did so quite a while ago.

Anyway, that chinese skirt better not be a red herring. We need to see her wearing it now.

Double-page supporter
Plot girl coming in clutch again. She will force this story forward if she has to, god damnit.
Everyone talking about how Mami hasn't appeared in a while: good. I don't like her pretty one-dimentional character, and all she's there for at this point is to be another distraction to stand in the way of a potential relationship. I would swap her out for Yaemori any day.

Users who are viewing this thread