Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 14 Ch. 121 - The Girlfriend and Room 204

I still think her meddling will have the opposite effect and instead of bringing them together, it will create a distance he won't be able to cross. Her saying this in his stead in itself isn't a good sign. I'm going to guess it will motivate Chizuru to cut ties with him after the movie.

Group Leader
@SNKY that's what they thought in toubun. Sure, the story might say one thing. But do you have enough courage to believe?

Dex-chan lover
>anime confirmed
Anyone wanna wager how much NTR is going to outweigh the vanilla doujinshi?

Fed-Kun's army
Anime confirmed?

I'm not really that surprised because of a tweet from Taketatsu Ayana back in May.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah no shit. Can’t believe they’re about to play this off like she didn’t know this entire time.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the author is aware of how so many foreigners are butthurt over his manga and will be even more butthurt with an anime.

Dex-chan lover
Chizuru views him as "a professional" because they're making a movie together... even though he's donating his time and money and energy to help her, in exchange for not a single yen, with this very personal quest of hers -- and this is after more than a year of him paying her HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS a week (reminder that if you look back to their first date, he gave her 40,000 yen, which is $400 USD), meaning he's already given her more than $20,000 just because he likes to spend time with her.

How can she NOT think he likes her? She's literally a prostitute and this is her most lucrative customer

The amount of butthurt whiny haters who are still unable to just walk away is incredible :)

I still cant believe this got an anime adaptation, welp sales make the difference

I'm pretty sure she already knows, I mean although he hasn't outright said it to her yet he has insinuated it more than once already. I guess she doesn't know how she feels about him yet or what to do now

Group Leader
I can't believe it... not only is this girl moving the movie plot forward, she's also moving the romance plot forward too!
Instantly best girl in the series!

Users who are viewing this thread