Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 15 Ch. 124 - The Girlfriend and the Last Day (Part 2)

Contributor
x6.jpg

Group Leader
Yaemori has really grown on me, but I'm disappointed that the author has basically nuked every other side character from the story for a months-long arc that's as dull as dishwater.

Aggregator gang
This is so predictable and horribly portrayed. Obviously she’ll use the other guy to realize she’s in love with bitch-kun and hopefully this piece of shit will finally end as she gets her role turned into fruition. The neighbor is a decent character, as is the quiet one and I think he had a male friend that was alright? Everyone else needs to be documented and sent around the internet on how not to write a character. I really regret reading this and wish it wasn’t near the end/I wasn’t a completionist.

I hope Kazuya grows a pair soon. At least he’s got his devotion going for him, unlike most self-insert-no-effort plain MCs.

Group Leader
wow they took all the day to discuss that? (and also lost the classes? lol)

Double-page supporter
jesus christ i have to abandon this manga, this is bad for my mental health. what a fucking idiot

@Mentar

Yeah people really need to calm down. This manga is great, and although this arc was a little frustrating the manga as a whole is very good. Plus we are all reading it for free... All this great art for FREE people.

Why even bother with Mizuhara at this rate? He just keeps getting cucked and undervalued by her. He might as well just call it quits with her especially since there are the other girls in the harem that actually likes him and treats him with respect. No reason for him to suffer so much for someone who's just stringing him along

@sodaT

That’s wrong. She never undervalued him. She is already in love with MC, however both of them are bracing what they feel because the obviously complicated relationship between reality and fiction. And also she’s trying to convince herself that MC doesn’t harbor any feelings for her, rationalizing it as a professional matter. She is not going to jump to his arms just for please the readers.

Wow, checked in after 30-40ish chapters, and we r going the ntr route.

Perfection.

@exedes

Just as kasuya’s love development: First, lingering feelings towards her (chapter 16) and fully awareness of love after the incident with Mami (ch. 50) Chizuru’s love development has been similar, the only difference is the narrative style and the psychological traits of each character dealing with these feelings.

In the case of kasuya, we painfully see how his own insecurities make him completely unable to confess those feelings to Chizuru, however he always think about it all the time. In the other hand, Chizuru consider that these feelings are inappropriate because the vulnerability that they represent (she is actually very weak) and the risk of her being exposed if she let these feelings just go free; all of this, OBVIOUSLY, masterfully disguise with her own acting skill.

But... to answer your question: the love of her has been developed gradually throughout the story, lots of evidence here, I’m just gonna mention, for example, the shock of her when kasuya confess that he wants her, the Ruka incident, the birthday party when she question herself why is she’s doing that if MC told her not to go and she’s thinking about Ruka’s desires and MC confessing, and after that she admits to herself that she is ALSO an idiot, and finally the conversation with her grandma, where she tells her that there’s no better person suited to her than him and then, after MC told her that their project was approved, she said: “you are a good person, I mean it, you’re a very good person” and she slams the door saying “that’s all” MC could believe that she’s referring to the project approval, but we, as readers, know that she is confirming grandma’s words.

She is in love... if you are not convinced yet just take a look of that strange relationship and tell me if they are not already acting as a mature and real couple: sharing a dream, supporting each other, having their families and friends involved in the process, missing each other, having jealousy, being happy when they clarified what happened with Ruka (she is happy when she eats the plums and reads the P.S., he is happy when she believed him and trusted him) they even shared a money background support! I know that what it lacks here is ... SEXUAL INTIMACY. But give them time, chronologically since mami’s incident to the present time in development, just a few months have passed in the story, not years...

Many readers, fans and haters, could understandably feel frustrated with this state of events. And could lead them to believe that she’s treating him like shit. But that’s not the case, because you must understand what is going on inside Chizuru’s mind. She have a dream that is financially supported by her job AS A RENTAL. Since she’s serious about this job, she wasn’t planning to fall in love with one her costumers. So right now, she must be struggling with the idea of her loving not only a costumer, but also with a costumer being so close and in love with her. This is the conflict that defines the entire manga. That’s why we love/hate what’s going on with both of them.

And if you even want more confirmation... just see the secondary characters, Ruka wants the love that they had, Mami wants to destroy it, Sumi wants to support it even Kuri realized at the end of that date, this: “is she...? Sure... it has to be...” 😁

@Adiazgonz

i know probably this manga will end with a married couple (mc will be a producer and she will be an actress ?)
but i can't see all the love signs you wrote, all can i see is a mc in love with Chizuru and Chizuru super cold
i start to hope in a different scenario where the MC go out with another of girls around him.

Users who are viewing this thread