Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 15 Ch. 125 - The Girlfriend and the Last Day (Part 3)

well, on the chad's perspective, he's just want to find another match, it's not that wrong to be honest considering the girl he asked out has yet to have any official relationship :p

bruh.. can't you guys just chill out?
if you don't like it, just leave it..

you guys are so toxic, hating the mc just because he's not choosing the girl you like..

the MC is not you, and you should never self-insert yourself in a fictional story..

and who ever end up with the MC doesn't affect the reader at all..

it's so annoying seeing toxic people complaining so hard about shipping in romance manga like this, yet they keep read it.. it happened everywhere, Dome kano, Go Toubun, Nisekoi etc..

if you can't accept author decisions that bad, just never ever read somebody else's story, make your own, and read it yourself..

Dex-chan lover
I would make Mc see this and have a misunderstanding... I do think Mc is a crying baby but it is time for the girl to be active too, she is passive too, she needs to convey her feelings, by the way, it is how the main couple is, they don’t convey their fellings ...

Dex-chan lover
Nothing but sorry for Ruka, the only character with a normal IQ and characteristic
Author don't troll her, she deserves better partner. Just let those 2 pathetic MC alone, like cry baby sticking to a self-centered queen.
How mind-blowning, how pathetic, how funny.
Ruka, you had done a great job. Just let the MMC alone and find a better bf😢

lol the reason so many people hate Kazuya is absolutely because of how much they relate to him. They call him trash, even though it's like looking in a mirror for them. That's also why they can't stop reading. In spite of themselves, they want to see how it all works out in the end.

I no longer care about the fmc ... If the attitudes she takes will be those that will hurt the mc, at least with that the mc will have "space" to clearly evolve and stop being this girl's "slave"

Unfortunately the fmc has become a less interesting girl on the construction site, which is why I don't care so much whether or not she goes NTR the mc, even if it turns her into complete garbage (for me)

"Mizuhara, don't you dare anymore to blush like that to this guy. Kazuya done and is doing anything for you, and you haven't gave any satisfuction to this fucking guy that like you.

Geez im a bit pissed"

I had to copy this comment from a user, because it shows how sad the situation is for our MC

To be honest I would be surprised if Chizuru won't rejected him, even not considering that he was lying to her and used for his advantage her hard situation. Especially after she is totally lost in thoughts when talking about what kind of guy Kazuya is.

Well at least she must make decision now either go out with pretty boy and lose Kazuya or realize what Kazuya really is to her and move from there.

why all girls that are aggressive tend to be rejected to the end.. Ruka reminds me of marika in nisekoi and I don't know why..

Dex-chan lover
@adumin If the comments get your panties in such a twist then stop reading them. No need to post a paragraph about it.

They hate the MC because he's your typical generic rom-com MC. Then again I guess they shouldn't be too shocked that he's a spineless worm. I'll at least give your whining a little merit.

Fed-Kun's army
Mizuhara Is the worst girl.. I hope he ends up with anyone but her

Double-page supporter
please mind break. please NTR. please make the MC commit suicide. with lots of gore.

Users who are viewing this thread