Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 16 Ch. 137 - The Girlfriend and the Last Scene (Part 6)

Double-page supporter
@TheGodEmperor people invested too much time in this. By dropping it now makes all that time go to waste. Because they can't drop it, and author is ruining this series, it is understandable why comments are full of hate.

@KamiKira00 Waste? What the heck are you talking about? Invested time is never a waste. You got to know something so well that you could make the informed decision to drop/leave/etc. said thing and never look back.

Whiners gonna whine, they are just immature attention seekers. They never intended to leave it in the first place, just find it amusing to whine about sth.

---

Thought author will go kissu stealu cliche, instead it was just her being horny, huh.

Double-page supporter
Where is my progress!???????? The plot has been stuck like 5 weeks i mean, come ooooooon!!!!! We know they have feeling for each other but this is just have such a slooooow pace its like the author is buying time because he dont know anymore where to go from here

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I've been reading this for a long time and I still don't hate it, @KamiKira00 lol. Is it without flaws? Nah, but is it bad? Nah.

I still don't get why that one girl is his "girlfriend" when he seemed to not want it from the start and was forced into it by her and chizuru (unless I misunderstood that part). But that'd be rereading things from a long time ago and mehh atm

Dex-chan lover
Like I said, he gets the emotional payout without putting in the work to deserve it.

Why is it that I haven’t found a single manga that has progress even though I go by most viewed? It makes me really question everyone else saying that the manga doesn’t have progress, despite the fact that most popular manga don’t have progress.

Power Uploader
Whiners gonna whine, nothing new. Yes author pretty much gives one pointless cliffhanger after another, but it's on reader to take or leave the bait hanging.
This is pretty much a "imagination vs reality": the chapter, if you don't say something - nothing going to happend.
After premier of movie there will be pretty much no connection between them, she's a fresh star (if it's succeds) and he's an amator producer, they're neighbors, that it.

People shit on mc alot because he's "simp", but he's a virgin with 1 unsuccesful relationship behind. Yeah there is Ruka but she's only intrested in him as reason for hear heartbeat, not really into what mc is or what he likes. Don't take me wrong, yeah mc is pretty spineless when it comes to conveying his feelings, but did show multiple times that he can act like he has balls, jumping from ship, breaking up and etc. Damn he even crowdfounded a movie for FMC.

Meanwhile what has FMC done? Protected mc in eyes of his ex-girlfriend, cpr in early chapter and... oh right "I do not not like him" and "thank you"... sheesh alot of action on this one. Maybe I forgot something.
But at this point not even Mami is going to change anything in those dynamics.

@LeEpicMinecrafter go read Kaguya-sama, there is definite progress.

Double-page supporter
@TheGodEmperor
Dude, you can like something that sucks, you can hate something that rocks. Sometimes the majority is wrong and something is awesome, sometimes the majority is wrong and something is awful. Sometimes the majority however, is just plain right. This manga is fucking dogshit, and it shows in everything from the comments here, on MAL, on Reddit, to the scores here, on MAL and elsewhere, to the story itself. And it's okay that you like it, but you gotta recognize, that while you like it, it's awful. If you can't, you don't know what "good" is or the difference between it and "like", and cannot separate your opinion from reality;your opinion is subsequently worthless.

What defines good or bad isn't entirely, or even largely, subjective, it's mostly objective, that's why we can have things such as English class, and schools for creative writing. Also, saying "don't read something if you don't like it" is an extremely poor way to deal with criticism. People are not complaining about having to read this (the only situation that response wouldn't be a massive fallacy), they're complaining that it's bad. Saying "go away if you don't like it" to someone acknowledging a problem, criticizing something or just whining, does not address the crux of any of those three situations.

Dex-chan lover
@ghostt @Yautja

you guys gotta read better, I never said it was good, but I don't think it's bad. I've read far far worse out there. I'd put this more on a "fine" or "average" level if anything. No need to be so extreme or exaggerate so in opinions lol.

And, when it comes to something "fine" or "average" I can at least read it fine and not be frustrated in reading it.

Users who are viewing this thread