Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 16 Ch. 137 - The Girlfriend and the Last Scene (Part 6)

Aqyn7tK.jpg

o wait

The Main problem it's not the lack of progress between them , we know someone else have to do something or they will stall, but actually it's like to read a story about sheep chewing grass, every "short" chapter they munch some grass.

Fed-Kun's army
@Big_Boss both, actually.

Though I will admit, MC's current dialogue of letting us know how beautiful Chizuru looks is grating, to say the least. It's like "We get it, she's God's Gift to Men. She's Heaven built in a woman's body. She's The Whore of Babylon. She's every metaphor connecting a woman's beauty and grace to legends of old and new, good and bad." Problem is, she...hasn't done anything to really justify that.

And @Istvan90623 is pretty much right. It's us V.S the author. At the very least when we do trash everything, we can do so knowing that we read the whole thing.

Dex-chan lover
oh, hey, there's lack of goofy expression on mc this chapter
that's progress, i say

Double-page supporter
@TheGodEmperor
Yea, and it was accompanied by several other arguments. An argument by X cannot be an argument by X if there is several other arguments encompassing it. So no, not a fallacy.

No, I didn't. Go point out where I made a dichotomy, I'll wait. At most you could say I made an incorrect assumption, one that you implied though. I like how you keep asserting things without the slightest bit of support, seems to be a habit of yours. Also, "good" and "bad" are not entirely subjective, especially in the context of quality. "like" and "dislike" however are.

I don't really care what you can agree on or care about. Nor do I agree about your hasty generalization about all romcoms which is pretty damn questionable at best. In a manga where the primary focus is the potential romantic relationships between characters, development is paramount. That's the entire point of romances. Even Grand Blue, an actual romcom, has been steadily making progress, and it's nearly got half the chapters. What you've "come to expect" is irrelevant.

No, a dude with zero redeeming features or appeals attracting a bunch of highly desired women is unrealistic. Oh look, two more fallacious arguments. Show me how most manga are unrealistic[1], and how disliking this particular guy for being highly unrealistic translates to not reading or watching any anime or manga. I don't really care what you'd argue if you don't argue or substantiate it.
[1]:Someone has clearly never heard of the willing suspension of disbelief.

Now that is highly ironic, you're calling me the child while going around saying "rEAd MOrE". No, I just said I disagree with you, and you're flat wrong on certain things. I'm also complaining about you constantly making massive assertions or generalizations without the slightest support. How exactly is it childish to make assumptions or exaggerate (which I don't think I've done)? That line of thought does not follow.

Also, I like how you immediately drop certain points when you get a response you don't like. Clearly I've read enough since you've seemed to ignore that part.

Yes, because someone disagrees with you, they're uncalm and think everything can only be shit or amazing. That is totally the implication of what I said and not a straw-man so massive, farmers in Kentucky just got hard-ons from seeing it all the way in wherever you are.

Yea, and on that spectrum, this manga is on the bad part of it. And again, your fallacious argument of "I've read worse" doesn't make this any better. If that's the argument, I can say I've read countless manga much better than this and therefore it's definitely bad.

Oh look, another hasty generalization. Maybe the 20 year olds you hang around, I can't say that's my experience. I've never met a 20 year old dude who's constantly blushing and rents women, let alone surrounded by a bunch of attractive woman who desire him even though he doesn't really have much going for him. Even in fiction, I've seen barely a handful of such people. Again, what you find believable is entirely irrelevant and isn't an argument.

Ah yes, the continued argument by opinion. "I find", "I find", "I don't think". Standing out or you being interested totally translates to "this manga is good / not bad", not "I like / don't dislike this".

Yes, for you. Which isn't the argument. The argument is the manga is bad. The argument is not about whether or not you're "exited", or what you think. That's a red herring.

I would want to say after binge reading this whole thing, I will not let anything stop me from enjoying this manga. No matter what criticisms the people give it each week from Kazuya not being perfect or progress not being made, I will continue to support and read this manga and watch the anime. The build up is real and I don’t mind it growing cause I know there will be more than what’s given to us in the future

Dex-chan lover
No, just cause some of your other points might not be fallacies, you still using fallacies to supplement your argument DOESN'T STOP THEM FROM BEING FALLACIOUS! And, yes, you did make those fallacious arguments. I never once said this was good, but I also disagree it's bad (btw, good and bad are subjective... a lot of things are actually subjective you might think aren't as it is often a matter of perspective, few things have hard set rules in the world outside of certain sciences and even, philosophically, there are arguments against those being objective, but that's a whole other topic).

And you definitely act a child. Look at how easily emotional you are in your response. Look at how quick you are to exaggerate or go to extremes. That is a sign of immaturity. My god... lol. I'll get to the rest of your points later if I feel like it, but it's getting rambly.

Double-page supporter
@TheGodEmperor
A bandwagon fallacy is when an argument hinges solely on a majority of people thinking something. A majority of people thinking something being one part of an entire argument does not constitute a bandwagon fallacy, by definition.
Also, something that is fallacious in one scenario may not be fallacious in another. If someone asked what's the most popular genre of music, and I noted that hip-hop has the most sales, that would not be a fallacy. Similarly, noting that this is bad and mentioning the opinions of the readers in addition scores, reviews, as well as the the story itself is not fallacious since it's all one argument; no one said it's bad because people dislike it, just that it, along with the other issues sure as hell indicate it as such. Obviously the story itself is what makes it bad, the scores, reviews, etc just make that (the flaws with the story) easier to see. Also, point to where I did use said fallacies, because you keep saying that I have but refuse to point to them or explain how they are fallacious, wereas I've done both for you and your fallacious arguments. Stop avoiding making an argument for this series by crying fallacy (and then refusing to explain it) and pointing to me.

Good or bad in the context of describing the quality of a something (IE, not referring to morality) is as follows
Good: satisfactory in quality, quantity or degree.
Bad:not good in any manner or degree; of poor or inferior quality; defective; deficient:.

By those definitions, those words are objective. Quality is subject to change and moderately relative / comparative, but it is not significantly, certainly not entirely, subjective. If you truly think it is, please do try and explain how it's possible to have things like English Class, schools for creative writing, awards, etc. Go try and argue with a teacher and tell them their grading of your essay is irrelevant because quality / good / bad is subjective, and see how far you get.

Yes, I'm getting emotional, exaggerating and going to extremes. Totally. More "This is true because I say so". Again, point to some examples and explain why you think that, something you seem devoted to avoiding. I can't wait till you point to me sarcastically repeating what you said as an example and fail to see the irony in it.
I'm not the one replying but not tagging people trying to get the last word. If anything is childish, it's that. Saying things like "I'll get to the rest of your points later if I feel like it, but it's getting rambly." also seem quite childish and like a white flag if I've ever seen one. If anyone is being childish and emotional it's you. I don't think I've insulted you once or "exaggerated" / "used extremes", two completely nebulous terms with no examples, whereas I could definitely argue you have, or at least I'd have an easier time arguing it than you, since I've ya know, actually done it.

I see the stupid HATER PREDATOR still wants to prove tautologically his asspulled philosophically point of view of why he is more intelligent than the MC, he has a better taste in drawing and storytelling than the mangaka, a better judgement than the WSM, he is more accurate than the real readers who actually buy the manga, he has a better level of understanding of what is “good or bad” than the Japanese audience, and, at the end, he is a far, far, far, FAAAR better reader than everyone who legitimately like the manga arguing with bullshit in a commentary section of a pirate manga about “creative writing” and “awards” and his freaking facts about realistic and unrealistic narrative when he can barely understand the story. Then he goes with “It’s extremely bad”.. AND IT’S A FACT BECAUSE EVERYONE SAID SO!!!

So, @TheGodEmperor just said “yeah, yeah, you’re right” and just read the manga that is actually more important than read that asshole.

Dex-chan lover
Personally, I’m okay with this manga. I think it’s art is nice, the effort put into character design and stuff is refreshing, and some of the characters are interesting. I just wish like everyone else that progress existed, or that the main character had any meaningful change in behavior throughout the course of this story. Hell, I think that’s what most people want. Some romcoms are successful in stretching themselves out if the character development is interesting enough to warrant sticking with it. If I was writing this (which I would have nowhere near the skill to do) I would try to use another character to give my man over here a reality check; make him truly consider the mistakes he has made and his character flaws and work on them. I don’t expect him to become ultra-chad or anything but even if he just chilled out a little bit and was more honest with his feelings I’d be happy. I’m sticking with it but I understand why some people don’t want to haha.

Users who are viewing this thread