Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 17 Ch. 141 - The Girlfriend and the Promise (Part 3)

Double-page supporter
Man i hate ruka as a character like theres nothing inherently wrong with her but she is just so in your face obnoxious with no subtlety in her character at all but whats worse is that makes any redeeming parts of the main character which i realize is very few just vanish completely.

This pseudo relationship has gone on for far to long and its at the point where if ruka did not exist the story would feel more polished and entertaining. As the character dynamic between the main girl and guy is much more interesting imo.

Ruka genuinely gives me a headache

what a horrible "Girlfriend", he spends like $300 on her all day when she knows he not have much money and then she gets pissy for not getting a present?

I've been restraining myself from reading the comments section for few chapters..

but it seems the readers here still a bunch of children who can't take a drama yet still force themselves read the story..

you guys need to chill out a bit..

the MC is not you, and what those characters doing have nothing to do with you, it's up to them what they want to do, you here to read the story not to play as them..

Dex-chan lover
Ruka, yet again, makes people hate her character for being a spoiled brat.
And MC is being a complete push over for no reason at all, what "promise" was made that he would treat her like a princess? Since when were they official?
Get rid of the princess and let her learn that the world doesn't revolve around her shitty attitude.
Not saying she's completely at fault, the MC is so bland and acts as a secondary character more than he should be.

I hate it every time the author feels the need to have people openly ogle the girls and present it as something of value. And then its worse everytime it's kazuya who makes those types of comments. I thought the point of this manga was to go beyond image and status when falling in love with someone.

Fed-Kun's army
when he picks the train that symbolizes Chizuru that will be it for her.

I love how there are always people who say: hey, look at that chick, damn, she is an angel. I would love to be him.

NO, I bet you don't want to be a spineless MC.

Why do all of the guys in the background have no self awareness and are always sizing up the girls as loud and as rudely as they possibly can it makes no sense

If those are the ideal she has for a boyfriend, then I can't help but wonder if what she's really looking for is a sugar daddy...

Dex-chan lover
So after she blackmailed him into a trial relationship and acts all the time like a spoiled jealous girlfriend, he is the only who feels guilty and thinks he is at fault. Oooook...

6000 yen for a fucken pool? Why not just go to the beach instead?

Dex-chan lover
So Ruka is absolutely delusional: "Soulmate", "promise me the world and thinks of me as royalty", while MC's walking with boring face and obviously trying to end this date as quickly as possible lol. Everyone is mentally handicapped in this manga.
Well, its actually good that it's so bad. I don't want it to change, cause If author actually adds some progression or makes MC less retarded this manga just turns into another bad boring romcom. But now it's just on another level, so ridiculous it's kinda amusing, especially comment section.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit how is this trash still not done yet
This is the kind of manga you check once a month just be disappointed again and again
Like whats the point of all this filler with the other girls anyway if they have no chance of winning cause the mc is a braindead simp

Users who are viewing this thread